Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Growers Emergency Room
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Flowering plant dying

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
vjbda View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote vjbda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Flowering plant dying
    Posted: 02 August 2016 at 19:43
Hi everyone,

I'm having a single plant growing on my balcony, without any assistance (only water and natural sun).
Since 2 weeks, it's in bad condition, and I don't know why.
It's skunk autofloraison sensiseed.
I'm not a grower, just having this for the fun but I'm disappointed seeing it dying :(

CowardlyCustard View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote CowardlyCustard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2016 at 01:51
hello. how old is she, which type of soil did you use and also how big is the pot shes in? to me it looks like a ph issue or maybe two or three nutrient deficiencies rolled in to one. could we see a picture of her side on so we can get an idea of how tall she is. 
Nec Plus Ultra
vjbda View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote vjbda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2016 at 10:37
Hello,

thanks a lot for answering!
She's 4,5 months old (she's growing slowly... no artificial light, nothing else than water and natural sun as i said).
She's into this from the begining : http://www.vilmorin-jardin.fr/recherche-produit/beaute-et-sante/preparer-le-sol/terreau-universel/4-13-194/
Pot have been changed only once, when she was really small to the current pot.
Current pot is 20cm (7.87 inches) diameter and 17cm (6.69 inches) height.
The plant (Giulietta's her name %3ceart) is 33cm (13 inches) height.

Here's new pics :

Pics from 1,5 week ago :

Thanks !
Cheers
VJbda

Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote CowardlyCustard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2016 at 15:39
to me it looks like she is dying from old age. which month did you plant her?
Nec Plus Ultra
vjbda View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote vjbda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2016 at 15:59
Like mid March
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2016 at 19:29
Hi id agree with custard, its done! Better to harvest this girl now, i fear those top calyxes that are brown are mouldy, you need to inspect them and cut them off if necessary. This time around the pot was way too small. But we live and learn hey!

Autos will flower at a certain height or after a certain length of time regardless of whether its growing in an eggcup, a 50litre pot or in the ground, for that reason its best to get it into the biggest pot you can at the beginning so that they can build a nice root ball in the short growing time that they have. Ive grown a few outdoor over the years and i start the seed directly in a 40-50litre pot and i get a 3-4ft tall plant with with a return of around 50-75 grams of bud.  I plant mid April and harvest end of july or early august.

Thats my experience anyway, over the last 4-5 years with a different strain each year.
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote CowardlyCustard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2016 at 01:50
alecky has it spot on there, nothing more i can add.
Nec Plus Ultra
vjbda View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote vjbda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2016 at 19:39
Thanks a lot guys!
 Post Reply Post Reply