Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Outdoor Growing
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Height

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Rebollo View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Rebollo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Height
    Posted: 14 September 2016 at 13:28
Can anyone expand for me Compact Height
                         Average Height
                         High Height
As detailed in shop info
castlecity View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote castlecity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2016 at 19:13
you should take it with some salt i belive its just whats most normal i assume had 2 white disel haze one was less then 40 cm (good buds tho) other was over 50cm  more spread out buds same grow same water neuts everything so just have it as a pointer atleast i do. but other then that its mostly like it says compact usally dont become a tree and high plant dont become a dwarf.
Rebollo View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Rebollo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2016 at 19:43
Hi thanks,
The problem I have had was, I bought seeds this year that were advertised as compact and they ended up 7 foot tall !!!

CowardlyCustard View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote CowardlyCustard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2016 at 00:56
if your trying to keep anything short its best to use metal halide for the whole of the veg period and then for the three weeks of stretch that you get generally when you switch over to flower. if you have the lamps at the correct height for their wattage you can expect not much more than a inch between nodes before switching making for much more compact plants that are easier to wrangle come the time. this is my experience from seed and clone anyway.
Nec Plus Ultra
 Post Reply Post Reply