Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Smokers' lounge
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Hello, hello and hello!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello, hello and hello!
    Posted: 13 July 2017 at 10:32
Greetings Provence, from chilly Eastern Australia.
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
Provence View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Provence Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2017 at 19:21
Hello Sarah :)

And welcome to the forum haha joke
Greetings from Southern Europe :p

Prov

Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2017 at 13:44
You can call me what you want Quarzen, so long as it isn't nasty. :D

Pics of ganja are always welcome. As to Ganja the admin, he left Sensi a couple of years back to pursue other interests.
Quarzen View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Quarzen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2017 at 00:27
hello sahra loisa ! (am I allowed to call you like that ?!)

Loisa !
Are you interested in some other pictures ?

Let me know ! 

btw.: where da fogg iz ganja the admin ?

Other People, my labor is down, but I got dem pic's -- believe me I got scored !!

My newest Edition :

WALDMEISTER ® © by WATSON SEEDS™ (German SEEDBANK)

itz a crossing sherlock ! but in between what ? youre right I got my own !

I learned from ben and ganja, studied at the forums and learned from the Internet.
Read some books -- read some magazines. Heard different opinions, read different Opinions. went to the oldest seedbanks and tried some of dem.
Now I am ready. When Marijuana getz legalized and normalised all over the World (!) again (!!) my seedz will be ready to get sold.
so long smell some waldmeister (its a german plant by itz own and helps at pain like mirgraine and menstrual pain at all)

%3cot%20smoki%3cg

And have a good Smoke !

%3ceed%20leaf

Quarzen

P.S.:
Here is somethin' in Advance ! A deep Dark A.K. itz more Kush than A.
but believe me : I had a good hit.

Sensi Seeds: the Indoor/Greenhouse Collection - amazing strains for indoor or outdoor growing!
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2017 at 07:35
Hi Quarzen! Nice to see you <3
Quarzen View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Quarzen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2017 at 16:32
hello sarah and everone in the room !

thats me while smoking ... itz all about the weeed , or do you love the weed ? of course I love the weed ! put it in the store and in the market ! JAHJAH brought it !

check also this out : http://www.LyriChris.net
thurs some real good Music for smoking !

it redirects to the page of LyriChris (artist from Germany [MC, Rapper])

Please give him a chance in the Rap and HipHop - Art/Kind of being an MC, Rapper, Artist !

Listen up for MC .: LyriChris :.

And have a good Smoke !
%3c3ceed%3c20leaf

Quarzen
Sensi Seeds: the Indoor/Greenhouse Collection - amazing strains for indoor or outdoor growing!
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2017 at 04:21
Darn, got caught up with bullsheet during January. With any luck I will have more time during February to get behind the keyboard.

Atm I am so clean I could even pee clean! Been thinking about get some seeds germinated but the weather is against me. 38C-43C (100F-109F) is not good weather for seedlings.

Hope everyone is well and their gardens are blooming.

Ps Castlecity... you might need to reupload the image, link appears broke.
castlecity View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote castlecity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2017 at 16:21
goodday to you too sarah, BG, munzt and alecky. i hope you get to grow some nicly green plants soon sarah but true as you say better to be free then locked up dreaming about it. well in 3 monthes spring start here and i have some outdoor project i prepearing for so hopefully you have some good lughes and eye candy pics from me then :P.  here is a pic from this summer i gave my friend a seed and 3 auto water things (you will se them better this summer) but he dident take care of it, but somedays ago i collected the growing stuff and found this.

alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2017 at 18:09
Hey munzy mate hope all is well with you and yours! Happy new year to all.

What goodies have you got going these days?
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2016 at 23:03
Mate I didn't even realise it was you what a wreck head good to see you about brother alecky
ANDWHAT
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>