Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Growers Emergency Room
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Please help to identify problem!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jfrost View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote jfrost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Please help to identify problem!
    Posted: 08 November 2016 at 19:18
Hello people!

Please help me to identify problems with the plants.

This is my first grow, I use a diy hydroponic system similar to GHE AeroFlo.
The plants are about 2.5 weeks old, vegging.

Tips of some lower leaves first curved down, turning dark green, then turned brown and dried out.

PPM is 450-470 and Ph=6 at the moment.

I attach some pics, sorry for such a poor quality - the led lamp does not allow my camera to focus properly.

jfrost View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote jfrost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2016 at 19:31

castlecity View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote castlecity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2016 at 14:31
Hey to me it looks like http://www.growweedeasy.com/potassium-deficiency-cannabis  this. but look at the diffrent symptoms and compare it to how you grow and you usally do the trick. have only growed in soil so far but iam told neutrient are harder in hydro but i have no experince.

sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2016 at 14:59
Hi jfrost. I don't know if you have any sort of true deficiency there, but it is hard to say much with the purple glow.

If you have a camera with a flash setting, try turning off the LED and use the flash to get a more naturally coloured image.

It may be some physical damage to the leaf, water or nutrient spills can lead to burning. If that is the case the discolouration wont spread to other leaves.

If the problem seems to be progressing to other leaves or plants, then you will need to look to rectifying a deficiency.

A last if, if your still watching the forum, please upload some images for me to look over.

All the best, sara
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
 Post Reply Post Reply