Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Seeds, Genes & Strains > Advice on Choosing a Strain
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Choosing a resistant to cold indoor strain

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
castlecity View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote castlecity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Choosing a resistant to cold indoor strain
    Posted: 20 January 2017 at 09:18
i had my sensi skunk auto at pretty low temp last year, when i dident had my fancy stuff and night temps was about yours. But when lights went on it was about 23-25 celsius (200w low energy and small tent 60x60x120 cm) and at night it could go down to 10-11 (this was winter time). it was autos so they just had 4 hours of sleep if you go 12/12 iam not experinced.

best regards.
Provence View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Provence Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2017 at 06:54
15 degrees C is very cold for cannabis.
They can cope with cold nights (Himalayan, Afghan mountains) but they need warmth during daytime.

I don't know of any strain that would do well at 15 o 13° C lights ON.

I think Afghani #1 is the best candidate for that.

musicman View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote musicman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2016 at 10:41
Hello friends , I was wondering If I can find an indoor strain that could grow without many worries in a grow room , where temps can go from 15-18 Celsius(or a little lower?). I read that I can use a small heater to control the environment or set the AC on 20-25 degrees , or even turn the lights on at night etc, but the point of my question is: Which indoor strain/s can cope with lower temps better?

I already took a look on the temperate/continental and cold climate category strains on the site , but since there is not specific temperature indications, I would like to hear your opinion on this subject according to your experience.

Thank you in advance.
 Post Reply Post Reply