Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Indoor Growing > Indoor Grow Diaries
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

first real try.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
castlecity View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote castlecity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: first real try.
    Posted: 02 January 2017 at 20:48
Greetings.

So now i have tried this growing thing and it works fine first round posted in welcome area after that i played around for 6 months. Now i upgraded to a 600w hps but other then that its all the same, that is 3 fans for air to move around 1 fan with carbon filter 1 humidifier some plants and a fly catcher paper. I just set it all up so it looks like shit no order at all but hope it all gets coverd in leafs soon. Also you see iam shit at grammar and spelling but since its no spelling bee read between the lines %3c3c3c3clown. Might add that soil is special mix of some sort cost more then the regluar garden stuff but last time i had thrips and mites and my thinking its from that soil so only pro stuff this time (the bad soil was bought in the late september so prob old soil laying outside for a while). might add that the tent is 1x1x2m so plenty of space.

This round iam growing white disel haze, white haze and skunk no1, iam not quite sure what is what exept 3 white disel haze that i planted 2 weeks after the other. In total it should be 2 skunk 2 white haze and 3 white disel haze. might be 4 wdh and only 1 skunk since 1 seed died a horrible newbie death of me but not sure. Iam gona use pots between 6-11 liters this time. all of them is automatic so only neuts that will be added are cal/mag, bio heaven, bio activera and maybe some bio blom (i have tried bio grow and they dont quite like that one i think). Also 1 pot will be no neuts at all to see whats that all about. And now for the no1 first pic hope you ready lol.

might add that i only have hps set on 250w now in the early stage then go 400 and maybe 600 the last 2 weeks. And the bulb are dual spectre.

alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2017 at 18:06
Hi castlecity best of luck with your new grow, looking forawrd to seeing the results!
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote castlecity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2017 at 08:28
thanks alecky, luck is something that would be nice re-poted the big small one today and ofc half bottom with roots fell off gona take picture in a few days juts gona see if it survives. but other then that its going great :)
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote castlecity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2017 at 09:54
Hey again so we reach the 3 week mark for the big 2 the other are about 1-2 weeks behind. I raised it to 400w mode aswell cuase i saw white hairs coimg out from the stem. I keep the ph lvl around 6.5 right now it got 6.3 but i think its okay, the one i repoted and lost half its roots are doing well aswell just went 1-2 days recovery. the temp is around 28c and humidity are about 50 when its water in the machine that is, if water goes away it drops to 30 pretty fast.

now i have 2 questions, at what time do you say its in flower? (seeing hairs, seeing buds?)

And am i gona regret to put the net over there since its auto and i wont be bending it as much as a normal vegging plant?

and now some pics.

will take better photos next time but a bit stressed today.

Best regards
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote castlecity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2017 at 09:21
so i have 2 leaf pics to show you and iam wondring is it something to worry about?

ph 6.3-6.8 temp day around 27-29 and night around 20 +-1 celsius humidity 40-50% cycle 20/4

and a overall pic

Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote castlecity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2017 at 08:57
Hey hope everyones gardens are green, mine is better then i expected very good not perfect as they say, i would appreciate if someone took a minute or two to reply the questions i asked from posts above. Mean time i repoted 2 last wdh (white disel haze) and also i added some bio bloom 1 ml/l but seems like the girl dident like it so now i only go water for a while when she has dryied out. Also very funny to see the diffrence beetwen the low middle white haze and the big one that also is a white haze.

(the overfed i refering to is mainly the big one the others are ok by my standards).

pics taken day 30 from seed.

looks slightly overfed to me also all new leafs has a tip burn you dont see so well at these photos.

best regards.
Provence View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Provence Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2017 at 08:40
Hey castlecity, how is it going ? keep us updated

best regards
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote castlecity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2017 at 10:49
Hey again. so temps are around 20-27 depends if they sleep or not humidity around 40 atm need to get the machine back in there. I have gone only water from now on since i dont know what they are missing or if i overfed the big one in the corner, but i feel it getting better and better atleast buds getting bigger and bigger. the little fat one is starting to smell devine and will be super nice to smoke i hope :) i repotted the skunk #1 into 9 liter and that was a misstake got thrips right away so took it down thank god the rest dont have them.

so plan now is go ph 6.5-6.9 water until harvest for them all.

Provence feel free to comment what you see seems like i havent thought of everything yet :P

and here  is some pics. 42 days from seed (2 small wdh 30 d from seed).

and some more

and from the big White disel haze

best regards.

Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote castlecity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2017 at 15:35
also a little question. do anyone think from pictures judging i could have a nitrogen deficiency?

was reading this http://www.growweedeasy.com/nitrogen-deficiency-cannabis

I only put in very little micro neuts and biobloom twice. i have gone with 1ml/l when i mixed it with water.
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote castlecity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2017 at 14:14
so here some pictures the 3 oldest that start to look like big fails more then big buds, but i hope to save the 2 young ones just using water, neuts is not for me it seems. Also out of 50 more views no one have tip or advice of somesort?

best regards.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>