Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Indoor Growing > Indoor Grow Diaries
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

first real try.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
organicgrow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote organicgrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2017 at 17:07
Hey!

I would also vote for a under-feeding. This doesn't seem to me like a lockout/pH imbalance.

Provence is completely correct about the buffering qualities of soil; you don't really need to bother with pH.

However, I would disagree with the the problem being caused by overwatering. Overwatering would have first produced other symptoms which would be quite pronounced and easily detectable, before leading to a deficiency of this extent.

Nevertheless, in my experience, the best way to tell if it's time to water or not would be to just pick the pot up when you've just watered it and take note of the weight. When it's dry it's going to weigh less, that how you'll know it's time to water. It's not an exact method but it's tried and tested.

Your temperature/humidity levels are well within the acceptable range, don't worry about them.

Just my two cents, best of luck with your grow

Cheers
OG
"I support and oppose many things, but not strongly enough to pick up a pen." - Bender
castlecity View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote castlecity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2017 at 17:48
Hey OG thanks for your 2 cents ill try turn them into 4 so i can pay back :) 

well you might aswell be right since i kind of stopped with them (neuts) on the very yellow one. on the green and healthy once i put some neuts in very 3 watring now.
Regarding your watring method its the one iam gona master at some point. On the three green once i have only watred if the pot is light (like holding in 1 hand no problem) and hanging leaves and water around 1.3L ish. So hopefully we will see what i did wrong last time.

best regards
Provence View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Provence Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2017 at 01:59
Hi castle I didn't see you post. Plants look good, specially for a first try.

%3clunt
Prov
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote castlecity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2017 at 13:18
G´day to you all sorry for long update time but life dropped a surprise on me so i had to deal with it. but this time everthing goes pretty good i assume, atleast best so far. humidity is around 35-45 % (think my readers are a little off shows less then it is) temp usally around 26.5 daytime and 18 night if the night is cold usally little lower and day time temp should be rasing soon as the weather does.

I also will say the problem with the other are not over watring i found my new flush bottled opened and i suspect i have misstaken that one for other neuts. i never used that one before either and that one you should have like last week and not in the beginnig so i think that screwd them up.

Provence: no worries i miss stuff to on this forum ;) and well its my first real try with hps gear and other fancy stuff and iam slow learner you know one of those that has to see the mistake you doing :P (but you made me really go over my watring and thats very good goes much better now)

anyhow lets see some pics so you can point out some more stuff to make me better.

Nl5haze some leaves has starting to go yellow and i see some kind of neut that its missing not sure what one but still doing awsome tho.

here is Pure Power Plant smell is like bubblegum with some skunk in it very nice, you wanna eat it more then smoke it hehe. this one too have some kind of def, calmag or something but doing allright.

And finaly the seed i got from white haze auto plant. this one is like a real winner i have bended it so many times now and it just went striaght up :P if you wanna guess what kind of genetics it has please share i are no way near i think (i would guess like disel something).

And then a overall pic.

Best regards.

Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote castlecity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2017 at 10:30
Hey so time to finish it up was a bit longer grow then i expected but lesson learned dont mix up your feeding with flush and water properly. The nl5 haze gave me about 30 seeds aswell and ppp 1 seed so far. i do not know if some part of nl5 turned a little bit hermi or if it was a failed side project in a tent next to it, atleast now we know what next grow will be about :P

so here is the white haze seed it could probably stayed in the tent 1-2 more weeks but i wanted to lower the lights on the 2 seed i actully paid for so it had to go. it gave me 129 dry bud after 7 days drying. its a complex high from it a bit narcotic feeling but if you experinced you just get celebral high with a urge of coffy and cookie.

Pure Power Plant is something i def grow again very nice smell and taste is like eating the smell :P the ppp was standing flowering for 6o days and with a bit better caretaking it could be a bit bigger aswell but iam more then happy. after 7 days drying it landed on 120g. its a very cool smoke that makes you both mellow and just as much up you still can do stuff. recomend it evning/night unless you want a chilled out morning.

NL5xhaze i really see the power in cant wait to become good at this, smell it just like NL and the sativa in it makes it a very nice day smoke. after 7 days of drying it came down to 125 g, i would like to review the strain some more but i cant really get my finger on this on yet so here is some pics. NL5 was in flowering for 71 days.

thats it thats all folks
best regards

sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2017 at 12:14
Looking sweet, enjoy your harvest :D
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
Provence View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Provence Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2017 at 04:53
Hey castle
You did a good job
I like when the buds start to swell and make grape-like buds like the NL#5 haze you have.

The trend is about more and more THC content. I like mellow strains, I used to get dutch batches of Power Plant and the high is perfect, not too strong, you can chat meet new people
I hope you'll like yours too %3chumbs%20Up

Cheers
Prov

Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote castlecity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2017 at 13:35
THanks sarah i wished i could share it with people that helped me, and with this result i have something to aim to :)

provence  you would liked sensis pure power plant iam wildly guessing here but its just as you say :) i still have to try the dutch power plant yet.

well hope i soon have pics from outdoor for you found one plant attacked by a snail :( evil bastard but i think it survives stay tuned :)
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2017 at 08:06
Hi Castlecity, I have just read back over your log and I must say congrats on getting to harvest.

It can be quite difficult to grow sativas and indicas in the one tent... the sativas grow very tall and take a long time to flower... sometimes twice or even nearly 3 times as long as an indica dominant plant. While the indicas need more food, and grow into squat and busy smaller plants with thick buds.

It might be easier to grow one sort at a time... ie all indica dominant plants or all sativa dominant plants. That way the light can be at the right height for all plants and the feeding requirements will be similar.

All the best of luck with your next growing adventure.
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
sicklehand View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2017 at 09:03
Looking great Castle.
Peace
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>