Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Welcome to the Sensi Seeds forums
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

how to make colloidal silver ?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Gregory Schmidt View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Gregory Schmidt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: how to make colloidal silver ?
    Posted: 04 January 2017 at 01:40
%3cpproveI saw a post the other day, I would like to make Colloidal Silver. I purchased a 9 volt output DC 600 mA. the guy that posted this took the lead coming off the 9 volt  output and clipped the original end off, and split the wire and attached two alligator clips, one on each wire coming off the 9 volt output, then he clipped a 9999 silver coin to each alligator clip. My question is do you put both coins into the distilled water? how much distilled water do I use? should the water be in a glass container or could it be in anything? How long do I leave the silver in the water ? Thank you in advance.
Greg
castlecity View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote castlecity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2017 at 16:56
i would like to help you but i have no clue how, google told me in the old days the dropped a silver coin in a glass of milk. In that method you dont have any need of the battery :P

best regards
Gregory Schmidt View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Gregory Schmidt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2017 at 22:17
 Post Reply Post Reply