Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Growers Emergency Room
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Weird seeds???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Göran View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Göran Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Weird seeds???
    Posted: 07 March 2017 at 15:33
Howdy!

How come that almost every feminized seeds that I plant turn out to start to auto bloom? Before they have reached 10cm...This is the second time this has happened and with 3 different bags of seeds...Anyone with a clue what's going on?

alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2017 at 19:09
Hey man welcome too the forum. You definitely didn't buy auto seeds then? And secondly what light schedule do u have the plant in? A few more details about your set up will help with finding out what's wrong.
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
Göran View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Göran Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2017 at 20:02
Thanks for your response, yeah, no they are feminized at least that's what the package says and the setup is a Mh 400w around 35cm away from the plant´s with an air-cooled reflector with a fan which removes heat and then a tent secret Jardin 100 with a big fan which gulps away air at a right of 487 to 520 m3/H but I have had it on the lower speed when they are this small...and my light schedule 14h of light. So I'm a bit confused here so any suggestions will be much appreciated Alecky...

Regards Göran.
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2017 at 20:08
I'd say it's the light schedule. 14hrs would be enough to induce flowering. For veg period, that's when you want to grow a plant to a certain size before flower, set your timer for 18hrs on and 6 off (18/6) for flower set timer for 12 hrs on 12 hrs off (12/12).
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
Göran View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Göran Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2017 at 20:23
Ok, and I was under the as it seems a false impression that as long as it was more slightly over 12H it would be fine but it seems like I'm wrong...14H is not enough it just starts the flowering...I´m crying tears of blood right now...Ok, then I will make the adjustment to the light schedule and hope for a much better result..

"One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.”
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2017 at 14:21
Hey man it's actually the darkness that triggers flowering and 10 hrs darkness would he enough to make most strains flower. You might get away with 16 on 8 off but for optimal results 18/6 is the way too go.
Göran View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Göran Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2017 at 16:28
Thanks a million Alecky for advice´s I will follow them...

Take care man!
"One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.”
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2017 at 18:08
No problem! Stay safe.
Provence View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Provence Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2017 at 10:24
Many growers have the same bad surprise when they put their plants outdoors too early in the season - Beggining of april for example. The weather can be nice, the temperatures mild, but days are still too short and plants start flowering. And while the lenght of the photoperiod increases day by day until the summer solstice of 21rst June, the plant doesn't know if she really needs to bloom of revert to veg phase.

Prov
 Post Reply Post Reply