Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Smokers' lounge
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

New New New

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sicklehand View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New New New
    Posted: 09 March 2017 at 12:19
Its great to know that the Sensi elves have been busy behind the scenes creating some new auto's and Fem versions of the old classics Hindu kush & Black Domina....

Many thanks%3cug
Peace
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2017 at 22:28
Hey mate, yeah fair play they look great. Fem black dom happy days. I hope they keep the regular seeds too tho. And the HK autos are for cool/cold climate. Tis a good day.

BB are in the air finally.
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
Provence View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Provence Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2017 at 22:31
I respectfully disagree.
Autos are garbage.
A high end world class seebank like Sensi shouldn't give in to the auto and feminized trend.
Sensi already own a few cheap seedbank like "amsterdam marijuana seeds" "weedseedshop" and a few others. They make autos and fems.
Provence View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Provence Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2017 at 22:58
If the obective is turnover, they should start by upgrading their forum, give a few packs of seeds for free to good growers in exchange of a neat grow-show.
Ask them to grow from seeds and make a selection.
Sensi has a bad reputation nowadays. Prove them haters wrong.
Show them that the dark green/black pheno of Black Domina is still around, providing that you grow at least a couple of packs.
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2017 at 14:27
Originally posted by Provence

I respectfully disagree.
Autos are garbage.
A high end world class seebank like Sensi shouldn't give in to the auto and feminized trend.
Sensi already own a few cheap seedbank like "amsterdam marijuana seeds" "weedseedshop" and a few others. They make autos and fems.

I used to think the same until i tried a couple Mephisto genetics & highrise seeds autos which are on par if not more potent than many modern hybrids.. I find them useful while vegging larger photo-period plants indoors, also to have a little fun outdoors over the summer..

Sensi still has one of the largest selections of regular seed offered anywhere, i cant see them stopping just yet.. I agree, the currant Fem situation is not to my liking ether an i do not by them but sensi etc are businesses an need to move with the times to make money to preserve their seed lines.

As for Forums i think that social media has taken its toll, many are not what they used to be.
although sensi's could do with an upgrade...

Peace
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2017 at 14:35
Originally posted by alecky

Hey mate, yeah fair play they look great. Fem black dom happy days. I hope they keep the regular seeds too tho. And the HK autos are for cool/cold climate. Tis a good day.

BB are in the air finally.

Hi mate, no worries about BB
Im sure they will keep the originals, i might just hoover up a few packs of a couple of strain just in case lol
Peace
castlecity View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote castlecity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2017 at 10:00
well all i know is iam gona try out those pure powerplant autos %3cmbarrass%3cd other then that all i can say is my seeds from sensi been great so far.

best regards
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2017 at 12:55
Originally posted by castlecity

all i can say is my seeds from sensi been great so far.

best regards

+1
Never had a problem with Sensi, a few no shows but that is to be expected with living entity's such as seed. With all the poly-hybrids being churned out by America which are nice, i still find myself coming back to Sensi time and time again.

Peace

Peace
 Post Reply Post Reply