Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Indoor Growing
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Can you recommend a weed closet ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
rom1ru2 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote rom1ru2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can you recommend a weed closet ?
    Posted: 03 April 2017 at 16:36
Hi all,
I am looking for a good closet to grow automatic weed indoor. I am not looking for the cheapest, I want something that works well and ideally that comes in one box with all you need in it. Can someone recommend a website that sells that and delivers in Europe ?
Thanks guys!
Peace
R
castlecity View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote castlecity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2017 at 17:13
hey mate i got a 1x1x2m tent and grown about 20 autos over the year and it works brillianti never had a trouble with to tall flowers with autos atleast. the brand is secret jardin and quite easy to get for autos you could go smaller tent aswell.

hope it help best regards.
rom1ru2 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote rom1ru2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2017 at 17:29
Thank you ! That's exactly what I was looking for :) Spot on mate !
Best regards
Provence View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Provence Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2017 at 22:12
Hi Romain,

I think you don't need to buy the best brand of grow-tent, a less expensive brand will do the job just as well. I kept a 199€ 120x120cm tent for 7 years before the ziplock started to break and I was very indelicate with it. With just a bit more care, a bit tournesol-oil on a paintbrush over the ziplocks I could have kept her a few years longer.

In order for you to avoid the time-consuming, nail biting mistakes that any beginner grower makes, I suggest you have a look at the old 90's dutch video "K2 grow" (old famous widow/hindu nose-rape cross, that used to be very popular among cash-croppers)
Here is the link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dC4AzhRa_Wk

If you take 120x120cm, the standard size, get it in a KIT with a 600w HPS, a 600m3/h silent exhaust fan, a 600m3/h carbon filter, some yoyos for raising the lamp, and a 2x55w neon for the germinating/early vegetative phase.
I also suggest you make yourself a wood crate with 2 holes that you glue to the window, like the guy builds in the video. It allows your plants to breath without being subject to temperature changes :
The hot air ducting is plugged to the upper crate-hole and another piece of ducting plugged to the bottom hole goes back to the bottom of the tent (like a loop).

If you have any question, feel free to ask or PM
%3cmile
Prov

rom1ru2 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote rom1ru2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2017 at 08:59
Thanks very much for that answer Prov. To be honest I was looking into those now https://www.g-tools.nl/fr/ which is the total opposite of a cheap and homemade option. I want treat myself I think. Anyway when the time to pay will come I might change my mind and go for an homemade option! :)
Bonne journée
Romain
Provence View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Provence Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2017 at 21:40
Hi Romain

Indeed, these cabinets look great and indeed they come with the price.
But they're more discreet.
Have you watched the video ?
Can you tell us a bit more about the system you're planning to grow them in ?
Bonne journée à toi bro
rom1ru2 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote rom1ru2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2017 at 12:51
Hey, yes I've watched the video and everything else I could find too :) The brown one is pretty discreet I think looking a bit old fashion. Their led lights are very good I think and if anyone go for one of their closet should spend the extra 500 to get the led light. What do you mean by the system I plan to grow them in ? If you meant the plants, I will go for Pure power plant auto, Northern light auto and White Diesel haze auto probably. And maybe a fourth one if there is space for it. Always Sensi Seeds because they are the best :)
rom1ru2 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote rom1ru2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2017 at 13:56
Re, sorry I just understood your question now :/ I'm not sure, probably the 1m2. I'm moving to a new place in a couple of month, so I'll buy it then. I will post pictures.
Bonne journée.
Provence View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Provence Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2017 at 20:26
Hi Romain

So if I make a recap, you'll be growing
-1m2
-LED lights
-Autos

Will you be doing hydroponics or soil ?

I'm all for the LED lights. They work really well, specially during summer time.
Now for the autos, I really don't get the point of growing autos indoor.
They take just as long to grow as normal strains, they yield bad, and they need 18h of light for a decent harvest instead of 12.
Power Plant is a great strain, Northern Lights too, White Diesel should be good (never tried though). Can you tell us why you're into autoflowering indoors ?

Prov
organicgrow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote organicgrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2017 at 07:47
Originally posted by Provence

Now for the autos, I really don't get the point of growing autos indoor.
They take just as long to grow as normal strains, they yield bad, and they need 18h of light for a decent harvest instead of 12.
Power Plant is a great strain, Northern Lights too, White Diesel should be good (never tried though). Can you tell us why you're into autoflowering indoors ?

That is a very valid point IMO.
"I support and oppose many things, but not strongly enough to pick up a pen." - Bender
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>