Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Welcome to the Sensi Seeds forums
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Hi folks.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Strummer76 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Strummer76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hi folks.
    Posted: 29 May 2017 at 16:23
First time grower, purchased 3 white widow autos from sensi seeds, 23 days since germination and no sign of flowering. The plants are health and growing new vegetation. Is there anything I can do to get them to flower like switching to a 12/12 light schedule or start giving small doses of bud nutrients
castlecity View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote castlecity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2017 at 18:38
Hey dude i growed mine in 20/4 and no problem you might wanna wait a week more to see the signs. hope they get big and nice :)
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Strummer76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2017 at 20:52
Cheers, I've been growing mine under 400w Hps. 20/4 the whole time. They are growing big and they are healthy. Everything I've read said the first signs of flowering should occur 2-3 weeks after germination, there's no sign after 24 days, hence the question about flipping and nutes.
Provence View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Provence Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2017 at 21:51
Autos are not meant for indoors.
They need 18h of light while you can achieve bigger results with photoperiod strain grown straight under 12/12. You can't make cuttings, can't decide to flower a bigger plant.
AUTOS => NOT FOR INDOORS

The best advice I can give you is to dump your plants...%3chumbs%20Down
Honestly, you'll save time, money and won't feed hopes on something that's gonna give you a couple grams, if so...

Throw them away and buy some feminized  White Label (Sensi) Super Skunk.
You'll get 3 seeds for less than 20€.
dense buds, heavy yield, strong relaxing.

Nirvana is also a good seedbank. Pick the Swiss Cheese for a trouble free harvest, that has good taste & smell, good yield, happy high, easy to grow
5 seeds for 20€.

Ok. Now it's up to you.

Cheers, Prov

Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Strummer76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2017 at 01:01
Thanks for the advice Prov, as a 1st timer I wasn't aware autos weren't suitable for indoors. I guess you live and learn.
castlecity View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote castlecity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2017 at 08:56
honestly i would not throw them away its your first time and alot to learn. if they aint looking bad or anything other wrong with them it would be bad to throw them away. it would be nice with some more info tho like pot size etc. anyway best luck.
sicklehand View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2017 at 09:02

Originally posted by Strummer76

First time grower, purchased 3 white widow autos from sensi seeds, 23 days since germination and no sign of flowering. The plants are health and growing new vegetation. Is there anything I can do to get them to flower like switching to a 12/12 light schedule or start giving small doses of bud nutrients
I would wait, auto's usually kick into their flowering phase at four to eight weeks of vegetative growth, if your plants are healthy they will reward you. Most modern auto's are capable of yielding 28-112g  when grown well.. with a select few able to produce outrageous yields, these tend to be the three to four month auto's though.You could try starting to feed a little flower nutrients in anticipation of the onset of flowering,  it wont hurt if the dose is kept small to begin with.

keep doing what your doing an your girls will reward you soon.

Peace

Peace
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2017 at 09:25

Originally posted by Provence

AUTOS => NOT FOR INDOORS

Auto's are not meant for indoors? this just isn't true. You obviously have very little experience of growing auto's.. I have grown them very successfully both indoors & outdoors, they do take a change in growing technique but thats it.. Most are developed/breed indoors due to the illegal nature of cannabis!

Peace
Peace
Provence View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Provence Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2017 at 11:06
I know of course that they can be used indoors, they're just not worth it.
I also know that some autos are able to produce a lot, like Dutch Passion's Blueberry.
But they're certainly not meant for 1rst timers or even beginner grower.
Ideally you shouldn't repot, shouldn't stress them either with too much water
They need 18hours of light, some say 20/24 lighting schedule.
Well I've had many times full rooms going 12/12 from seeds and you get 40-60 grams per plant in 75 days with barely any side branches. So what's the point of growing autos indoors ANYWAY?
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2017 at 12:02
Originally posted by Provence

I know of course that they can be used indoors, they're just not worth it.I also know that some autos are able to produce a lot, like Dutch Passion's Blueberry.But they're certainly not meant for 1rst timers or even beginner grower.Ideally you shouldn't repot, shouldn't stress them either with too much waterThey need 18hours of light, some say 20/24 lighting schedule.Well I've had many times full rooms going 12/12 from seeds and you get 40-60 grams per plant in 75 days with barely any side branches. So what's the point of growing autos indoors ANYWAY?

Thats your opinion Provence and has nothing to do with the original question asked by S76 who came here looking for help. To which you effectively told him that everything he had done up until now was shit and to "dump the plants" i dont think that was very helpful of you... You dont get the point of auto's i get it, not everyone does, but for some they are a quick & easy route to growing their own smoke.

Personally i think auto's a great for beginners, there is no need to sex, switch lighting schedule, transplant, etc etc. Not to mention those with limited growing space...

Anyway fella i dont want this to turn into a shit storm of different opinions because that helps nobody..

Peace
Peace
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>