Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Welcome to the Sensi Seeds forums
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Hi folks.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2017 at 14:28
No worries, I'm glad to have been an assistance.
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
Strummer76 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Strummer76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2017 at 17:54
Good afternoon guys, a quick update and another request for some info. The pics are of my auto ww's on day 23 of flowering. I would be interested to find out the methods people use for FLUSHING the plants before harvest. A lot of the info I have seen is quite contradictory lol.

I've read that you should start flushing 2-3 wks before harvest and a lot of people seem to recommend molasses. I'd be really interested to hear people's thoughts. Cheers.

Provence View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Provence Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2017 at 18:53
Hi Strummer

You don't need more than 10 days, you start by lowering the dosage by 1/3 then 3 days later again 1/3 less and you finish you plain water for 5 days or so and you'll be alright.
Nice looking plants! What's the temperature in your tent ?
%3chumbs%20Up
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Strummer76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2017 at 19:30
Thanks Prov,

So just reduce nutes by a 1/3 every 3 days until I just use plain water.

During flowering I've kept temps below 26 C apart from a couple of days when we had a mini heatwave in the UK.
Provence View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Provence Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2017 at 20:18
Ok that's perfect!
Have you heard about the Autopot System ?
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Strummer76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2017 at 20:44
Originally posted by Provence

Ok that's perfect!Have you heard about the Autopot System ?

No mate I've not, what is it?
Provence View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Provence Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2017 at 21:45
It's an automatic watering system that works without water-pump, just a water tank, some drippers, lines and pots.
It's piss easy. You plug it and harvest the fruits of your non-labour :p

http://www.ebay.fr/itm/AUTOPOT-9-pot-system-with-100L-FLEXI-RES-15L-pots-hydroponics-grow-KIT-16mm-pipe-/112218267543
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Strummer76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2017 at 22:07
Originally posted by Provence

It's an automatic watering system that works without water-pump, just a water tank, some drippers, lines and pots.It's piss easy. You plug it and harvest the fruits of your non-labour :phttp://www.ebay.fr/itm/AUTOPOT-9-pot-system-with-100L-FLEXI-RES-15L-pots-hydroponics-grow-KIT-16mm-pipe-/112218267543

Sounds good, I'll have a look at it. I suppose it would be good if I'm on holiday or away from home for a few days.
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2017 at 13:34
I've tried a range of flushing recipes and have found that the plants are just the same as when I don't flush. I generally make the last few days just plain water, but apart from that, I don't bother anymore with flushing.
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Strummer76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2017 at 16:12
That's good to know SL, I've read people using grape/pineapple juice, molasses, honey, all sorts of things. It became more a cooking recipe lol.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>