Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Welcome to the Sensi Seeds forums
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Hi folks.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sicklehand View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2017 at 10:40
Plants are looking great 76. 
Peace
Strummer76 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Strummer76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2017 at 15:40
cheers SH.
castlecity View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote castlecity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2017 at 13:24
Looking really good strummer please gime a short review when you dried it mine dident look good like that :) also if you founding autowatring intressting then you might wanna check the brand bluemat up. they have some sort of basic auto watring. i use one model for outdoor that is very simple anyhow good job man :)

best regards
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Strummer76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2017 at 21:58
Hi C'city, cheers for the comments! I should be harvesting in 2-3weeks mate the buds are getting well fat lol, I will definitely post an update. I'll take a look at the bluemat you mention.
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Strummer76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2017 at 19:55
Hi folks, I'm a week into flushing, day 40 of flowering (auto WW) and think they'll be ready to harvest in about a week to 10 days. As a 1st timer I'd be interested to know if people think they're a week of so from being ready. Cheers.
castlecity View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote castlecity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2017 at 20:52
wow those close ups looks nice, i would need more zoomed out pics to tell. but from pics judging i think i see a little to many white hairs there. nice job.

best regards

Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Strummer76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2017 at 21:08
Originally posted by castlecity

wow those close ups looks nice, i would need more zoomed out pics to tell. but from pics judging i think i see a little to many white hairs there. nice job.best regards

Good point mate, I was concentrating on the trichs as they are getting milkier by the day. Hopefully in a week or so the white hairs will turn amber.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567