Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Outdoor Growing
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Auto Early Skunk

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2017 at 11:50
Thanks Sickle <3
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
sicklehand View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2017 at 08:38
Ok, apologies for my absence, work & life bla bla bla.......

Heres an update...

These are good sized auto's with all three clocking 1m+ due to a fair bit of flowering stretch. All have good branching & a subtle skunky smell, i can see why sensi have stated that they can appear top heavy... all the bud sites are located toward the end of the branches & central stem with very few bud sites along the branch stems.

This one ^ is the fastest to flower with the others being a week behind.

A shot to show the size
some support is in order me tinks..

Hmmm, i really must plant out those toms. ^

Peace
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2017 at 08:53
Heres a surprise entry..These are self sown mighty mite from last years seed run, the big one is female.... Happy days%3c3cig%3c3c

Peace
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2017 at 14:56
Wow! They certainly have grown Sickle... tomatoes pretty good too.
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2017 at 08:14
The jump in height surprised me too Sarah, autos have come a long way since the shitty little plants  of the low ryder days.
Peace
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2017 at 05:56
True that... they have come a long, long way. :D
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2017 at 10:17
The story so far.......

They have just started to produce trichomes, to be honest i was a tad worried there for a minute that they would be resinless hempy buds but they are now putting out.. Late developers! The musky skunk funk has also ramped up and is now over powering the tomatoes.

I'm guessing that they are about a month away from fully ripe buds

If i had a male to hand i'd pollinate this one^  it's fast an looks to be the best yielding.

I didnt have the right lens on so couldn't get a resin shot but will do in the coming weeks.

Verdict so far, They are showing great resistance to high temps it was clocking 35.c in the greenhouse for a week or two, although as long as they have good water access i have not found high temps to be a problem. The real test will come as the buds start to fill in...

Peace
castlecity View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote castlecity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2017 at 13:18
Way to go sicklehand they looking sooo fine and healthy hoping my gurilla mountin girls will turn out like that.

best regards
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2017 at 13:58
Thanks Castle, good luck with your outdoor grow.
Peace
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2017 at 10:44
Looking great Sickle! You are right about the heat, they can take it if the water is kept up and there is enough air circulation. Over the summer, I'd have 35C outside and 42C inside the green house on a regular basis. It wasn't a problem, I di have a fan inside the greenhouse to put hot air out of the space though.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>