Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Outdoor Growing
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

random gurilla girls

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
castlecity View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote castlecity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: random gurilla girls
    Posted: 14 July 2017 at 08:24
thanks sarah turned out the big one was a male aswell 1 chance left hehe. but i do wonder is there anything to be done with the male like save pollen etc? 
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2017 at 10:35
All the best with your outdoor plants Castlecity. I hope you get a nice autumn for them to flower.
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
sicklehand View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2017 at 14:13
There they are... Plants grown in the sunshine always look so healthy, enjoy your harvest Castle.. 
Peace
castlecity View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote castlecity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2017 at 09:15
OI so i have put out 3 random seeds in a forrest park at my city. They have been growing since around 29 april with 2 week plastic green house then just raw brutal outdoor nature. One of them did turn out to be a boy tho so just one pic for that one but it looks so nice just like a 3 headed beast.

gurilla boy

here is a one that had a rough start as soon i planted it outside snails started to party on it, and i thought it was a goner but little did i know. now it has taken the better sun spot of the boy plant.

And now for the one that goes great umm if it wasent for the bad planting of it and too small pot 9.5 liters and it looks like this one wants a 20 litre. but we see its on random xD

and you can see the pics are taken in 2 diffent times in the plants life next time ill show you the auto watring i use.

best regards

Post Reply Post Reply