Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Indoor Growing > Indoor Grow Diaries
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

3 strains first grow in airpots

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
rom1ru2 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote rom1ru2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 3 strains first grow in airpots
    Posted: 31 December 2017 at 09:25
Thanks mate !
Best regards
rom1ru2 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote rom1ru2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2017 at 09:24
Hi Alecky
Thanks for the tips. All of them ;) I will listen
I am going to lower the lights soon as they start to stretch a little.
Take care
Best regards
castlecity View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote castlecity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2017 at 17:47
looking nice best of luck to you will be looking how this turns out :)
best regards
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2017 at 16:15
Hey man welcome too the forum and good luck with the grow. I think it was a good decision to switch from hydro too soil. Soil will be more forgiving in case of any mistakes made on your first grow.

A couple of tips for ya,

Go easy on the watering at this early stage, judging by the pictures and assuming its not too hot in the grow space, those seedlings may not need watering for another week.

They wont need any feeding at this stage either. There will be enough nutrients in the soil for up too 6 weeks depending on the brand and how quick the plants will grow.

There is really no need too adjust the ph of your water when growing in soil unless your water is way off from the tap. What ph is the water? Over the next week to 10 days move the light down closer to the plants, possibly down too 15-20 cm above the plants heat permitting.

Keep it as simple as you can and dont get bogged down in all nutrient/additive bullshit, not yet anyway! Buy a book on growing cannabis instead.

And lastly and most importantly, tell fuckin no one what you are doing! No one! If you need too talk about it come here too do it, even if u only end up talking too your self. Best of luck [:Y:]   
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
rom1ru2 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote rom1ru2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2017 at 14:21
And now the pictures ! :)

family picture

2 hindu kush

2 california indica

2 master kush

heaters top view of 6

air in passive and heaters
rom1ru2 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote rom1ru2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2017 at 14:07
Hi guys,

I would like to share some pictures of 6 plants I am growing in my cabinet at the moment. I am using 3L airpots for the first time so let see if those guys are as good as it's said.

Of course if you have advice or questions don't hesitate. I will try to posts pics regularly to share the experience.

In those pictures seedlings are 3 days old. We have 2 master kush (white label) on the left, 2 california indica in the middle (sensi), and 2 hindu kush (sensi) on the right.

Air in is passive, you can see them in one picture (black plastic things on back panel). I have two small oscillating fans on but no air exhaust for the moment. Like this humidity is around 60 to 70% and temperature around 20c°.
If I turn air exhaust on, temperature in the cabinet falls below 15c° even with two heaters as the cabinet is in a non heated warehouse (around 10c°). So I will wait as much as possible before I turn it on.

Lights are Horticoled VMAX4 V4, white 100% and blue 100% at the moment 60cm above airpots.

I water them with ph corrected filtered clear water for now until they reach vegetative stage. Then I will alternate (50/50) watering with clear filtered water and a nutrients solution to boost them until end of flowering. Probably platinum sensistar grow and bloom.

Post Reply Post Reply