Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Indoor Growing
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Big bud - flowering for 10 weeks

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
adilsas View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote adilsas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Big bud - flowering for 10 weeks
    Posted: 21 July 2019 at 12:29
Hi all,

Have this plants, been flowering for 10 weeks and don’t seems to be ready yet!

I started flushing at week 8 before that they were looking to me all green and healthy, no pics

What you guys think? Top collas also look foxtailling a little?

castlecity View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote castlecity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2019 at 08:29
nice looking fine as few :)  to me it looks prefect ready and about how they look i usally thinks they all driffrent if i dont get the result i want. ofc keep open mind about your own growing misstakes. best regards

Ps. also let me know if its any good been looking at that bigbud for a while now not sure if i would like it.

adilsas View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote adilsas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2019 at 09:52
Thanks
castlecity View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote castlecity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2019 at 09:58
keep coming back to look at the pics man really nicly done. I have got the same bud structure from nlx5 and califonica indica loooks sooo tastty.
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2019 at 21:47
They look done to me, what makes you think they aren't? They are lovely looking buds.
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
adilsas View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote adilsas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2019 at 02:31
Thank you all for taking the time.
Chopped them already few days ago and drying now.

The shape and color of trichomes made my wait longer this time. Mostly milky white when harvested but buds looks nice overall. This is my 3rd grow from this mother plant maybe she's getting tired, so I might use new clone as a mother. Smoke based on past grow is indica like relaxing and earthy not too intense, get the job done. Clones easy, grow short and produce well dense buds thats easy to hand trim.
 Post Reply Post Reply