Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Growing Myths
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

The most coveted strains?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bowen View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Bowen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The most coveted strains?
    Posted: 12 June 2006 at 14:06
Not sure if this is in the right section, but i'll go for it anyway, which strains are the most legendary? Looking for the most sought after weed in the history of MJ, which would fall into this category.

Bowen
Things are looking up.........grind through it and you'll get there :)
Sticky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Sticky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2006 at 05:48
Hi bowen

I would not mind adding Tapooki thunder to my collection, A New zealand strain i once smoked while passing thrue, Anyone got her in action

sticky  high
kidsreturn View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote kidsreturn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2006 at 07:15
Haze, Skunk, Northen Lights, White Widow.

Some landrace strains are certainly more legendary, especially in nowadays context where preservation becomes important, but i think that the great hybrids desserve some mention, so they got my vote.
Bowen View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Bowen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2006 at 14:18

Yeah preservation is key nowadays to keep the good un's, I have to agree with you there kidsreturn, I sampled all of the above excluding haze, and they were all well up to standard.

So how about we break this down. Just give us your faves.

Top 2 Legends.

Top 3 Indica's, Top 3 Sativa's, and Top 3 Hybrids
arkansasSkunk View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote arkansasSkunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2006 at 01:57

i have four strains i like and they r COTTON CANDY WHICH IS AN AFGHANI#1/BLUEBERRY CROSS,WHITE HAZE WHICH IVE BREED TO MY OWN TO MAKE SEEDS TO KEEP THIS ALIVE. BLUEBERRY female CROSSED WITH A MR. NICE male which i only have two mother plants of and a blueberry female crossed with a white rhino male which i been breeding for the last three years to keep this strain alive. i like strains with flavor,color,vigor and high levels of thc.  

Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2006 at 12:00
Are they  'stable' strains?

(This is a joke about breeding terms that are mis-used in cannabis conversation. No need to answe
r)
Sticky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Sticky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2006 at 13:13
Classic Ganja

Sticky Thumbs Up
kidsreturn View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote kidsreturn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2006 at 14:32
Then there is all the strains that come in clone form only, wich are, for what i've understood, exeptional phenos of well know strains (and certainly some sensi ones).
Bowen View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Bowen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2006 at 15:26
Yes those rare pheno's are crazy, I hope to discover my own some day that will be put down in the history books, how amazin would that beloving it
Sticky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Sticky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2006 at 05:42
If your in holland check out the positronics grow rooms they have a few very nice choices
Of cutting that you can buy for about 3-4 euro per cutting

I have done there power plant and was very happy, with the results.

Another good reason to live in the netherlands, you can buy all your clones, Talk about uniform production ? LOL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>