Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Growing Myths
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

The most coveted strains?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
HomeGrown View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote HomeGrown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2006 at 18:05
Hi sticky,

do u know if the positronics grow rooms sell trainwreck clones? ( i thought u was american for some strange reason)

i'm getting some Trainwreck S1 seeds from a med support group in canada in a few months (meant to be just like the clone), but i'd still rather have the original genetics.

also sticky, Positronics were the original breeder of purple haze....do they still have clones of that or is it true that the strain has died ?

Cheers

Kind regards
HG
Sticky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Sticky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2006 at 04:14
Purple haze Mmhhhhh.

You are giving away your age now Home grown LOL LOL

They have a couple of purple strains going, Blue mistique, And blue moonshine or someting like that, You can check what they have in stock by visiting there home page.

I thought the original purple haze got its reputation from being planted late, left to finish in colder shortet days hence its colour, Iam not positive, can anyone who sleeps on a strain bible check this out for us, could be just an original Haze strain ?

Homegrown i havent had a chance to try train wreck, so i cant comment, but please post some shots when you get her, I would love to see what everyone is talking about.

Take care man

Sticky smoke eye
HomeGrown View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote HomeGrown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2006 at 14:25
Hi sticky,

I was just curious about purple haze, a lot of people go on about it - its on the strain list here being credited to positronics

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=14780

The original haze is being grown in the link below to preserve its genes, and they have turned purple as well

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=41238&st=0

i know reeferman uses purple haze in his crosses

ive never been to amsterdam, going to have to make a trip this year (usually visit maastrict), maybe after the cannabis cup when its quietened down a little

kind regards

HG

dread View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote dread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2006 at 08:23
Hi there
i see your talking about purple haze,id be interested on any info anyone has on it because i was given 1 seed by a friend an ive grown it with this harvest its about half way through floweing and i have to say the buds are amazing looking with there white hairs with very dark brown/purple underneath the hairs ,ive never seen this before as i always grew skunks .this has my mouth watering ,ill have to post some pics soon
Dread
high?
thc/cbd?
yield?flower time?
sativa%-indica%?
country of origin ?

HomeGrown View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote HomeGrown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2006 at 12:03
Hi Dread,

only info i have is on the strain base here ...its description is similar to yours

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=14780
dread View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote dread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2006 at 13:21
hi homegrown
thanks for the link its got most of the info i was looking for (except for personal experiences) ,it looks like im in for a treat
Dread
Bowen View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Bowen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2006 at 19:18
So is postitonics closed then or will it come back?

Found an article about employee's not respecting the 40 clones per client rule and ultimatly lead to the collapse of positronics?
Things are looking up.........grind through it and you'll get there :)
HomeGrown View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote HomeGrown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2006 at 23:39
why most weed sold in Holland is grown in Belgium cos u can grow up to 100 plants and get a small fine per plant...so ppl grow 99 plants

positronics still sell clones......never been to the cofee shop...i'll have to go on a pilgrimage some time

smoking
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2006 at 10:01
Originally posted by HomeGrown

why most weed sold in Holland is grown in Belgium...

I don't think that's the case...
HomeGrown View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote HomeGrown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2006 at 11:15
maybe not...but i saw it on a bbc program on telly...

led to believe penalties for getting caught growing were less in belgium than holland

100 plants in belgium...40 in holland, load of belgium peeps complaining about them having to drive to holland to buy weed grown in belgium to take it back to belgium

tuff luck...they should grow their own

smoking

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>