Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Indoor Growing
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

sunbed lights

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Sticky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Sticky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2006 at 04:23
Yeah i liked the first one aswell, a little more grunt and less Hollywood ?

The last of the V8 interceptors?

After the second movie it got a little silly, With the title song with tina turner doing better Than the movie box office, Then the thunderdome, Please, mel should have stopped After the second, dont you think.

I have a friend who was working on the first movie set, it was shot in geelong victoria For memmory, near Bells beach?

The whole cast and crew, smoked heaps of weed on the set, but mel at the time had a 30 beer a day habbit and never touched the herb.

True story no shit ?

Sticky so high
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2006 at 14:16
Yeah, I know a couple of the wild kids from Thunderdome (but not the little dude with the steel boomerang from Road Warrior). Whaddup Chesterman bros?

Mel should have stopped making movies a loooong time ago. And he sure as hell shouldn't be directing them (hey! let's make a snuff-film about Jesus!).

Interesting to find out that Mad Max was shot down Geelong way. Those long country roads and the little town that Toecutter was terrorising could be almost anywhere in the southern half of OZ. That's part of what made the film truly scary.

The whole post-apocalypse thing in the second and third films was funny and all, but the weird 'broken' society in the first one, where everything is just running down and wearing out, was much more interesting.

Hell of a decline between MM1 and MM2. Mel's driving around the back-roads for a few years, and everyone has suddenly ditched their Seventies fashion items in favour of skins and leather.

I guess if society collapsed in the 1970s (so no new clothes) and you were faced with the prospect of wearing flares and mullets for the rest of your life, you'd switch to 'desert punk' pretty quickly...
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
Grasso View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Grasso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2008 at 22:21
Hai,

I made my first accquainance with UV radiation indoors: I raised seedlings under an old metal-halide lamp without the protection glass (which looks slightly red) and wondered why all new growth raises its teeth and becomes distorted. Today I installed the glass; although plants are too small and have shown sex too fast I hope that not all is lost.

New bulbs have a built-in UV filter but whenever you use old stuff watch out! Blue light and UV radiation as emitted by the sun indeed help to keep spider-mites in check. But it is hard to effectively obtain the right spectrum and dosage of UV-A and B indoors.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12