Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Smokers' lounge
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Introductions (for New Forum Members)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 74>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Introductions (for New Forum Members)
    Posted: 12 July 2006 at 13:56
Just thought we should have a space for new members to introduce themselves, if they feel like it.

Not that anyone should feel obliged to do so. I've noticed that members of some other forums get a bit annoyed if new members don't introduce themselves in the 'proper' way.

That's not the idea behind this thread.
If you want to say hi, please feel free.
If not, we'll see you in the rest of the forums.

G

Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
farmer mick View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote farmer mick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2006 at 17:45
Okay, I'll get the ball rolling then, shall I...

Hello everybody,

I've been browsing around here for a while and I've learned so much in such a short time.

I've been growing on a very small scale since last October using a 250w HPS in a 2ft x 2.5ft space. I'm on my third crop at the moment, with one large lady taking up the entire room. She's been in 12/12 for two weeks and is just starting to form nice buds everywhere. My last two crops I grew six small plants each time in a sea of green, harvested 4.5oz the first time and 5.5oz the second time.

All my plants have been grown from one seed I found in a bag of indoor-grown weed bought about a year ago (strain unknown). It grew into a female under natural light in my bathroom, which I used as my mother. She survived the winter (just about) and I brought up a new clone in her place, first under HID, then back in the bathroom at start of April.

Anyway, that's me and my setup. It's very basic, but it produces enough smoke to keep myself and few acquaintances in bud all year round. Happy smoking everyone. See y'all elsewhere on the forum.
Real View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote Real Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2006 at 18:19
Well, since this thread is here and I'm  still new to the site. I figured hell why not. I'm from in the states. I've got a few years of outdoor exp. Since I was 14 years old I planted my first pot seed in the hills of west virginia. Allthough Stealing weed plants is a sport in w.v I did not come off with it. but beendoing it ever since. In the pass two years I've gone to hydro and working on my library indoors trying to collect the best strains that I can. So far I only have 2 but I would like to have a bigger selection of mothers. Thats why I'm here.
Sticky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Sticky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2006 at 06:02
Cool welcome to both of you.

Stinkysmoke eye
Quarzen View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Quarzen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2006 at 16:09
hello everybody !
I m not so new to this forum but I missed also to introduce myself...
my name is chris and I m from germany in the region of heidelberg.
I made few expierences in growing indoor but I m not a pro - so I can help new growing members with the basics, but I cant go into detail, even when I red a lot about growing cannabis. but I like to be with you in this forum because its simply great - and sensiseeds is simply the best cannabis-seed company.
I had in my last grow two diffrent strains : NL#5xHazexNL - which was a realy delicious thing and Mexican Sativa with a nice sativa like high.
this time I grow the MS again and American Dream - another sensi sort.
after a little obstacles everything is fine and I got two girls now - one MS one AD and theyre flowing now in thier 2nd week.

so thats all I can tell you for now and hope to hear from ya all !

wish you a good smoke !   rolling one

Quarzen
Sensi Seeds: the Indoor/Greenhouse Collection - amazing strains for indoor or outdoor growing!
burn one down View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote burn one down Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2006 at 21:11
hi all !
i,m mark ,been growing for about 10 years,on and off,only indoors.
at the moment i've got some jack and some G13xhashplant growing,still in veg stage.my bud stage is lit by 3x600w sodium lights(new room not used yet)

welldone on your great forumClap already spent many hours on it.nice one
GabberGandalf View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote GabberGandalf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2006 at 14:11
Hello guys!

I must say that this forum is very nice, im quite new but l learned many things.
I'm living in Salzburg in Austria and i have a few shiva shanti2 here.
Next year im going to grow sensi skunks.

Happy grow 'n smoke to all!loving it 
bassist View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote bassist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2006 at 02:26

Slainte,

Im new to this site but I gotta say, its a gem amoung a lot of useless site's that just waste your time. Ive been growing meself on a small scale for about two years and been getting help via the net and the bible written by Jorge the master. Evil Smile All respect to him!
Ive really been getting into the whole buzz of growing plants. And not just cannabis, although that was the start of my interest. I moved out of home two years ago and have had an attic on the go since then. About a year ago i went home to help me mam dig the garden and decided to flower the entire garden for her birthday. She loved it loads of flowers and little tree's and a nice little pond in the middle. the best birthday present she's ever had!Thumbs Up
Ive decided that I want to study horticulture, however where im from there is a very limited capacity in the college's here. Ireland in case your wondering. Ill be able to sign up in September 2007 which is sweet, but seen as though ive got basicly a year before I go into it Ive been wondering is there any companies in Amsterdam that would take you on as a trainie grower or an apprentice or something like that? If I have a year to kill I might aswell learn from the master's!
Any info would be much appreiciated.
Cheers guys
Slan Abhaile
Real View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote Real Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2006 at 03:04
That would be a good question for ganja. He would know for sure.
bassist View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote bassist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2006 at 03:13
Cheers man,
                        jesus that was fast, just finnished a fat one highand hay presto an answer. Ill drop him a line. im really interested in it. I read your thread on the last page. sounds cool to be able to grow out doors. ive been growin in a poxy attic for the last two odd years. the space really gets to me. just wnna do it properly.
Anyway thanks again brother
bassistEvil Smile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 74>