Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Smokers' lounge
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Introductions (for New Forum Members)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5152535455 74>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
KellyMtn View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote KellyMtn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2010 at 02:22
Hafternoon all
         Yes I am a new member.Canadian, licensed grower. Had a bit of a forest fire this year. I would not evacuate my property so I had a cat and mouse game with the rCmP. As a result they did not appreciate my sense of humor and they arrested me for walking my dog off of my property. They seized  my plants and my firearms. Wasn't able to get clones before they took all my little girls. I now have some sickly looking plants a neighbor gave me covered with the red horde. I have a permit to possess and cultivate but that doesn't help now. Or give me any herb to smoke. Those ignorant folks at the rCmP don't care what disscomfort a person experiences. They just act on their ignorance(where do they find those sociopaths)
I was injured while working for the federal government.(SPITT) I was electrocuted while changing a 347 volt flouresent ballast. The fixture detached itself from the drop ceiling and re-attached itself to my person. I was hung up on 35,000 volts for ten minutes. Lost an ear(melted off)my left index finger(messed up my guitar playing) and fryed my spinal chord. Although if it wasn't for God I'd not be typing this letter to you.
Would really like to get some (kicker) seeds and start a new garden. I would also like to get a couple of ounces but the compassion club is so far away(5hr. drive) So thats a start heh?
breizh ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2010 at 09:56
entendu dire que vous kellymtn. Im just a litlle français et un beginner.there aucun permis ni aucune licence à croître mjin mon pays. alors j'aime les gens du Canada, mais la surprise im mauvaise tolérance avait des flics canadiens et dept feu. pense que vous devriez trouver de l'aide ici. J'espère que l'homme de paix que le monde change, trop lentement, mais dans le bon sens je pense.
Ketamint View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Ketamint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2010 at 19:50
hi fellas im kinda new around in case anyone noticed and i was wondering how do sensi seds manage prizes for the photo competitions? has anyone won something?
drop seeds!
MediMJ View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote MediMJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2010 at 01:16
Coming to you from BC, Canada... this is my first post.
I've been lurking around the forum for some time.
I'm active in the medical marijuana community here in Canada.
I'm always looking to learn more, share experiences and even vent by times.
I'll talk to you in the threads.
Peace ~ MediMJ
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2010 at 11:47
Welcome to the forum everyone, let me know if you have any problems with the forum, hope to see you all posting soon.

Originally posted by Ketamint

hi fellas im kinda new around in case anyone noticed and i was wondering how do sensi seds manage prizes for the photo competitions? has anyone won something?

I'm not really sure what you mean? The competitions are genuine, if that I what you are asking.
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
manu801004 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote manu801004 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2010 at 16:14
Hola a tod@s.

Soy un nuevo en el foro. Vamos ..... 10 mnts de nuevo.

Bueno, lo dicho ..- Hola a todos y buen 2010.

carlobee View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote carlobee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2010 at 04:18
Hi everyone! New one here.

Great community. Glad to be part of all of you here.

Baudelaire View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Baudelaire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2010 at 12:18
Hello sensi seeds team!

A great compliment to your webside and your assortment.
I`m not sure to reach you, but I think so.
2 little questions:
How can I pay without creditcard?
What`s the delivarytime to bavaria/germany?

Have a nice day & goodbye
Baudelaire %3cing%20%3cang
DriveBy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote DriveBy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2010 at 14:32
Baudelaire, if you dare you can send cash 
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2010 at 13:03
Originally posted by Ketamint

If you win something and you're in a country that allows seeds, you can receive seeds as your prize. If you're in a a country that does not allow seeds, you'd have to take the equivalent value of the seed prize in legal items from the Sensi shop.
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5152535455 74>