Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Smokers' lounge
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Introductions (for New Forum Members)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6667686970 74>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
TheUkOne View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote TheUkOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2011 at 11:39
Originally posted by breizh ganja

hi smokers! back to this delicious forum after somes connection problems ! i have good vibes but some times there somes breaks! lol
hope the vibes will return for me cause i need it!
hope GANJA and SARAH are well.
ALECKY: your garden is nice, i hope a good season for you...even in ireland!
others; like SOLID,MELLOW,UKONE, JIMMYHOPES...and sorry for the others but i follow your grow and appreciate ! peace alls and continue to see the life in green ! lol
special thanks to MUNZY,PROTEUS,SNOOPY, for their advices and their grows on the forum !
i m sure i forget somes but im soo happy this day with a big join of PPP from WL. i harvested it last summer, after 10 month... its ouuuaaa
and rolling..just a other

welcome back breizh ganja, hope you keep the good vibes this time lol

also welcome to all the sensi noobs %3ceed%20leaf
breizh ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2011 at 15:44
the vibes are well arrived smokers ! my stock of weed will not be enough for the end of the summer ! i must restart ! soon....very soon
thanks alls ! (sorry for the triple post !)
Rémi Gaillard...take a look !
Alehoser View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Alehoser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2011 at 15:13
Bongiorno,

i'm a medicinal user in Amsterdam, male, 43 years of age. I grow mu own since 2009, so be gentle %3coving%20it

Greatings

sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2011 at 01:05
Welkom Alehoser %3ceed%20leaf
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
Alehoser View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Alehoser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2011 at 08:48
Thanks Sara
Hemptress101 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Hemptress101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2011 at 00:12
Hey everyone. I am new to this forum business so I thought I would just introduce myself. My name is Rachel. How is everyone's week going?
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2011 at 02:27
Welcome Rachel, weatherwise the week's been fine, but I have the flu so I'm a bit crappy. Hope you are having a good week.
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
breizh ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2011 at 13:07
welcome all ! i saw that i can upload more than 50gb of pics now! i can upload 250gb ! is it real ? if it ,its coool! have a peasant day to people who want ! ;) hi sarah! hope all is well and one time i will discover a litlle part of Australia !
Rémi Gaillard...take a look !
SifuE View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote SifuE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2011 at 19:58
Hi Everyone :)

Hope everyone out there is having a great week :) I'm SifuE 28 yrs old from South East Asia. This is my first time to be on a forum like this and well the information and research i've done on cannabis truly has been an eye opener, well i'd like to first share my experience with cannabis has only been on and off for the past few years.. My first experience was when i was living out in california years back but i only did it once and that was it because as how i've been taught and raised as the same for peers among my age group that all drugs are bad and politics and law say so. Before i go into further details of sharing some insights in asia, I'd like to share what shocked me about my knowledge of cannabis. I knew very little and only when i moved back to south east asia and some friends introduce this wonder to me.

I've always had problems with sleep and always having a lot of stress with work and all as the rest of the world goes through so when i became a user i found how it's helped me cope with life better and more calmly. Now the shocking part which i've found out about the cannabis we have here is leaves mainly from sativa plants that are oven baked before distribution to parts of south east asia. The other part to this story is that not only do we have this type available market price for it is $160-$180 USD for 10 grams. I wonder how many people out there are shocked at this :). Well we also don't have any ngo's/npo's in this region that serves to educate the public and authorities about facts and what is imaginary truth, it would be very difficult to even try implementation due to politics and laws that've been stated for users of cannabis that just scare and frighten the public of speaking out and other factors in play. Examples for people who use/carry even a small amount of cannabis in taiwan will get shot by firing squad and japan's laws also don't put people at ease, in parts of south east asia we'll get the death penalty but those will small amounts will be caught and interrogated.

I have heard of cases where people who've been caught and interrogated are encouraged to give out names and in most cases it would involve with users who just use it for personal use and not those who are dealing. I've had some friends who have been in that circle and well as to the aftereffects in society, it's made people become more untrustworthy of one another, more negative stories to be published for the press and many more. I'm envious of people out there who are living in nations where they are educating the people and authorities. I'd like to say that this sharing is my first time i've posted or said anything about this and i hope i've put the context lightly enough as not to offend anyone. I truly wish i could learn more about growing, cannabis and its history, its uses for the environment and products, how it's used for medicinal purposes, identifying and more.. I wish i could have the opportunity to learn more in a proper environment and not just another one of those who have to live by the laws and accept my fate. I hope this sharing has been helpful :)
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2011 at 10:18
Thanks for sharing your point-of-view, SifuE!
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6667686970 74>