Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Smokers' lounge
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Introductions (for New Forum Members)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 74>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Real View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote Real Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2006 at 03:19
Sticky and bowen i think was talking about a guy getting busted during winter time for being the only one without snow. I grow in my basement a lil bit. But, I do like to take clones outside. And i take it you play bass metal or rock? I play guitar,bass, and drums But i suck a guitar.
bassist View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote bassist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2006 at 03:25
yeah im a bass player. started on guitar but just love the low sound. rock, metal, blues anything that catch's me ear. how bout you?
Real View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote Real Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2006 at 03:47
I like playing jazzy bass lines. I'm a power chord freak on guitar. And drums well drums are what I started on so anything that has a rythem. I like technical drum rudiments etc...
DonQuichote View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote DonQuichote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2006 at 23:10
rackett
feel at home here! I'm a bass player as well. But also playing rackett (the compact "brother" of the bassoon, see picture) got me a nickname "the waterpipe man"

The world's first phyberpunk
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2006 at 10:49
Wow, never seen a musical instrument like that before. Interesting!

Does it date back a long way, or is it more recent? It looks kinda medieval to me (i get a picture of Monty Python-type peasants playing one of these in combo with a lute)

Also, how big it it? Does the cylinder fit in the hand? I almost thought it stood on the floor, with the player standing behind it, until you said it was a compact relative of the bassoon.
thedude View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote thedude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2006 at 10:20
Well acually just wanted to swing and say thank you guys for JH, as it has been one of my favorite smokes for well over a year now, Yea Yea i know it took long enough to say thanks, lol. But in all reality i grow a bunch of diff crap and it is all compared agenst the devistating high of JH and very very few have matched up, Thanks Again, TheDude.
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2006 at 10:27
You're more than welcome! Thanks for taking the time to mention it.

Jack Herer is one of my favourites too (most people at the company are split between NL#5xHaze and JH), along with the two descendents - Jack Flash and Mother's Finest.

I hope you can keep your mother plant(s) for many years to come.
joker503 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote joker503 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2006 at 15:50
Hello all,
  New member here my name is Eric. i actually havn't started growing yet but have been doing a lot of planning and research. Going to have a cabinite set up and was looking for advise on a good strain to start out with, something fairly resiliant as i'm sure i'll be screweing some things up, thanks
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2006 at 15:56
The first three Skunks on the list are great introductory strains. Growers with anylevel of experience can produce top-shelf buds from Skunk #1, Sensi Skunk or Super Skunk.

Skunk #1 is the original hybrid
Sensi Skunk is the sweetest and probably has the lowest smell when growing of the three
Super Skunk is easily the most powerful of the three
joker503 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote joker503 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2006 at 16:11
thank you much, i'm sure i'll be having many questions in the following months

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 74>