Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Smokers' lounge
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Introductions (for New Forum Members)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 74>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
green pixies View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote green pixies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2006 at 03:56
hello everybody,

my name is stéphane and I am French!!  ....I live in Bourgogne....Embarrassed

I only cultivate since 1 year, and it became a passion,
 I have 2 éspace culture… growth and flowering,

I do not know what I can teach you… I am French… and you… Dutch!! héhé!! 

yesterday I received 1 X afghaniN°1 and 1 X indoor-mix… sensi seeds bank.   

but I did not finish my last culture yet! ….chocolate skunk, white widow,  

,  has soon,

G.P Ying Yang

PS: excuse me for my “bad spoken” english !! 
        I use a translator on line to help me a little!!
je sais !! je suis français !!
...et alors !!??
GabberGandalf View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote GabberGandalf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2006 at 14:59
Hello grenn Pixies and welcome to our forum!

chocolate skunk sounds good, can you tell me something about it?

Happy grow 'n smoke
GabberGandalf
holistic View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote holistic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2006 at 01:33
hello
my names holistic real name alistair im 36 from the uk been growing for one month smoking for 18 years came to holland this year where i had the best time and smoke of my life weed was called hawain snow pretty sure the guys over at greenhouse grew it.
so i came home and thort ill have a go at that bought the lights got the seeds from sensi ( of course ) and im as happy as larry id recomend any smoker to at least try to grow if you can reminds me why i started to smoke in the first place. so god bless all at sensi and the best forum on the net specil thanks to ganja, sticky, pete. for all there help so far. one love peace out .
holistic.
green pixies View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote green pixies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2006 at 20:51
Originally posted by GabberGandalf

Hello grenn Pixies and welcome to our forum!

chocolate skunk sounds good, can you tell me something about it?

Happy grow 'n smoke
GabberGandalf

hello,,

the chocolate skunk is a pure indica..(i believe ! )…high  ...easy to grow..,
with a really fruity taste . 
good harvest… 
the high is more “stoned” (indica) 

but , there are some differences between the plants especially on the level of the taste !!

it is all that I can say to you !!??

bye,
G.P

PS; there is a picture of my chocolate in “indoor growing” on this forum.

je sais !! je suis français !!
...et alors !!??
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote GabberGandalf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2006 at 21:43
thank's for your informations man!
joker503 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote joker503 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2006 at 05:15
Hello all,
     Was wondering if anyone had some advise on getting seeds into a contry they're not alowed. thanks.
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote GabberGandalf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2006 at 14:34

where are you living?

americano View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote americano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2006 at 14:32
Originally posted by joker503

Hello all,
     Was wondering if anyone had some advise on getting seeds into a contry they're not alowed. thanks.

Take said airline to AMS from your own departure city, take NS rail train to AMS CS for 4.00 euros each way, go to the number 4 tram, at CS get off on the Third stop, go to said Seed shop(s), buy said strains of seeds, and go back to hotel, look at all your product, sort the said product accordinly to airport rules of hand checking luggage and personal self, and take said airline back to said departure city, and clear your douane ie customs, and then get in said vehicle, and drive back home to said grow op.

I m not sure how much that will cost, but if you got o the blarney stone pub in amsterdam say hey to my friend paddy, if you say Jack L. will pay for your pint of the dark stuff, then you may just get that one the house. Oh yea, said dark stuff is Guinness stout.

not hash, you can get that at the shops amongst your location.

try super marok, its not expensive, and is very nice.

I REMAIN
U KYIN SWAN
tyke View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote tyke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2006 at 07:05
Hello all you like minded people on this forum
Ive been growing outside for the last 6 years in France,had some realy nice buds with silver pearl  and white widow bought from Sensi Seeds of coarse.
Just set up my indoor growing room. Ordered some seeds on the 30/07/06 got them on the 04/08/06. Great service Sensi Seeds,Thank YOU. Im looking forward to enjoying those buds in 3 months.
Ive got reversed Vertigo..... If i dont smoke a Spliff n get HIGH.... i get sick  ;)
Respect to all you gardeners out there
Celt

john_squat View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote john_squat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2006 at 13:53
Hello,

Just joined up, so i think this topic is an appropriate starting point.

I live in the West Midlands in England, and am moving into my first house (away from parents) in a few weeks, and so to save the costs incurred by buying green, i plan to grow it myself. Not only is it enjoyable and rewarding, but i get a good smoke at harvest time!

Gonna keep it small scale, i.e. a wardrobe setup probably.

The biggest worry i have is getting busted by the cops and losing my job. Angry
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 74>