Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Smokers' lounge
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Introductions (for New Forum Members)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 71727374>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Hash Driveway View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Hash Driveway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2014 at 01:28
Originally posted by cathyin

Hi Cathy here

everyones in cognito I guess but how can these sites be safe..can we be tracked.. what about trust ..Ive justed joined, looking around at discussions. People appear to be on here for years?

Hi and welcome Cathy

Be sensible with your personal details and you'll be fine... unless you're a dissident, then the NSA might take an interest in your emails. Them's yer choices.
Tyrone_Shoelaces View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Tyrone_Shoelaces Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2014 at 01:02
Don't ever think the police are stupid.  To do so makes you ignorant and arrogant.

If you are a commercial grower that wants to show off your hundreds of cloned, pile of s**t crops then please do it, you will find no respect here.

This forum is the best I have come across.  Genuine personal growers doing nothing wrong.
It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.
MirandaLewis View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote MirandaLewis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2014 at 06:13
Originally posted by cathyin

Hi just joined ...big thing is how do we trust on here?

Hi Cathyin. Welcome to this forum. Glad to have you here :) I also use incognito mode. But you don't have to worry as long as you provide sensible information and post.
tiles View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote tiles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2014 at 00:37
hi guys thought id pop in and say Hello  , im a keen grower with limited space but i do not to shabbyly lol bedroom grower with about 1m floor space and this gives the mrs and i all the herb wee need lol

see you around %3cig%3c
marichouána View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote marichouána Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2015 at 03:55
just joined a day ago, and i feel like i can trust this site :) happy growing everyone!
MunchieMan View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote MunchieMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2015 at 09:16
Hi All,

Had a little look around the forum after making my first purchase from Sensi,I came for advice on my first ever grow of Sensi Skunk automatic. I'm currently living in Cyprus so an outdoor grow is the one I'm trying ?? . It will be a totally natural grow with only water, any advice would be greatly appreciated ??.

Best Regards

MM
artisan du bonheur View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote artisan du bonheur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2015 at 11:26
hi there

welcome to you !

you want to buy a ready-made compost or you prefer to do it yourself ?
What direct your choice towards sensi skunk automatic ?

best regards
Artisan

MunchieMan View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote MunchieMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2015 at 14:04
Hi Artisan,

I have purchased potting compost locally. I decided to go with Sensi automatic as it seems a easy first project. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

MM ??
CowardlyCustard View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote CowardlyCustard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2015 at 22:42
i read somewhere that if you want to find the easiest way to do something put your laziest guy on it. well here i am. i wont be here long but while i am i shall do my best to provide accurate information and insight in to this the most wondrous and rewarding of hobbies.
Nec Plus Ultra
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2015 at 03:20
Hello and welcome to the SensiSeeds forum MunchieMan. if you have questions, feel free to ask away.
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 71727374>