Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Smokers' lounge
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Introductions (for New Forum Members)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 727374
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
greengiantak View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote greengiantak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2015 at 22:46
Hello Sensi community :) A little about my self. I live and grow in Alaska.
I have had a passion for horticulture from when I was a small child, alot of fond memories gardening. I started studying growing marijuana about 15 years ago. I find it fascinating to read about linked fields of science that can improve my understanding of horticulture.

I am an experienced grower and recently purchased some Feminised Big Bud seeds. I would like to use this forum to increase my knowledge aswell as others. If permitted I will be posting a grow diary of the complete construction and grow. I will be using a veg and flower room both with 2x 1000w de fixture, ebb and flow buckets, co2, and full humidity and temperature control. I will be using npk industries raw nutrients, so I will be able to fine tune the schedule. The 1000w lights will run 4k MH for first week, 6k MH for the rest of veg, hps for flower, and last week 10k MH to finish. I plan on increasing my temps and co2 lvls gradually throughout flowering.

Are there any specific parameters this strain prefers? Approximately how much stretch during flower? Any information would be appreciated.

Thank you all and I look forward to reading more posts.

PS. This is a repost. Unfortunately i did not have access to this portion of the forum until today. Thanks
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2015 at 01:43
Welcome greengiant,%3chumbs%20Up looking forward to seeing your grow, it sounds like you got a solid plan. Unfortunately ive never grown big bud so cant really help with your questions!
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
organicgrow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote organicgrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2015 at 02:56
Hello greengiant and welcome to the Sensi forums.

I think reagent grade dual fertilizers are absolutely the way to go. They are the only types of fertilizers that I use as well. As you said, they are the most versatile and reliable. Only rarely do I use NPK mixtures and when I do, they will also be of the commercial/horticultural grade.

Unfortunately I have never grown BB either, but I've grown a number of strains which I believe to be comparable. I have come up with my own optimized NPK ratios for the said strains and I believe they would be a good starting point for you. Once you get your diary going I will be sure to share whatever I have with you.

Best of luck and looking forward to watching your op.

OG

"I support and oppose many things, but not strongly enough to pick up a pen." - Bender
Wakitobaci View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Wakitobaci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2016 at 21:06
Hello All,

this is Wackitobaci here. Just wanted to introduce myself. I am a newbie grower and purchased my first batch of seeds from Sensi; White Widow and Skunk Kush.

would love to hear from anyone regarding a question i have: "how due you prevent the buildup of dust out doors on a flowering plant full of resin?"

cheers,

WT
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 727374