Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Indoor Growing
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

flowering

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
peter_spliff View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote peter_spliff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: flowering
    Posted: 19 July 2006 at 15:33
    just curious as i will be doing it soon,how long will the flowering period take?doesnt seem to say anywhere     cheers
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2006 at 16:58
what's the plant?

Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote peter_spliff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2006 at 19:22
its shiva skunk fromthe sensi seed bank
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2006 at 12:10
45-55 days flowering time when growing indoors with lights.

Assume that the plants will double their vegetated height in flowering.

http://www.sensiseeds.com/shivaskunk/1p228.html
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote peter_spliff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2006 at 15:58
sound.nice 1 ganja.ive got some of that bio buzz fert 8-2-6 and some top max with it.will this be adequate for the process.trying to stick to organics
farmer mick View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote farmer mick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2006 at 16:29
Hey Peter, that's Bio-Grow isn't it? You should use this during the entire life of the plant, and start adding Bio-Bloom (2-6-3.5) and Top Max during flowering. I'm using that exact formula at the moment, and I'm well pleased with the results.
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote peter_spliff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2006 at 23:57
when you mix the bio grow do you mix a seperate container of each or put them all in the same litre container?
dread View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote dread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2006 at 14:29
im using it aswell
i mix each 4ml/l of grow /topmax/bloom and algamic all together in a 5litre container and then add water ,i am very plesed with the results so far
ill try upload some pics
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote peter_spliff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2006 at 12:38
do you use the grom,bloom max mix everytime you water.thats what it says on the label but that seems like a recipe for overfert.

pete
farmer mick View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote farmer mick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2006 at 16:01
I use it every time I water and I'm now four weeks into flower, with no sign of overfertilisation.

This is the first time I've used BioBizz nutrients and it's the healthiest plant I've ever grown.

My one lady is growing perfect buds, covered in more white hairs than I've seen on any cannabis plant I've grown before. The leaves are a perfect, deep green, no purple on the branches or leaf stems. A few of the lower leaves that get very little light have dropped, but that's normal.

Here's hoping nothing goes wrong before harvest.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>