Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Indoor Growing
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

flowering

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
dread View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote dread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2006 at 08:42

yes ,im using as per instructions ,i was unsure aswell so i emailed them and here is there response .ive just started to harvest and i am well happy .DREAD

First of all thnx for using our products, were glad it is going nicely for you. The question about Biogrwo we get a lot, there is probally no other producer of nutes that has a simular growshedule like ours.

Let us explain why we advise to use Biogrow during flowering:

-          When you switch to 12 hours of light, your plants still grow for about two weeks.

-          Biogrow is made out of concentrated sugar beet, (mollassas) during flowering it works as a tonic producing sweet taste and smell, since it is 100% pure natural sugar. (were other look think sweeting up the plant is best done with Dr Pepper or 7UP)

-          Biogrow makes sure during the flowering you have no lack in nitrogen, calcium, magnesium, and several B vitamines. Since organic products have a low NPK level, this is a welcome addition to the Biobloom and Topmax during flowering.

We hope this answers your question, you can rest assured, you’re doing nothing wrong !

peter_spliff View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote peter_spliff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2006 at 12:48
ive put 16 ml of each with 5 litres of water.guess il use it evry watering. much appreciated guys
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote peter_spliff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2006 at 12:56
does ur fert proper stink of bad eggs.should it be stored in the dark or nefin
farmer mick View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote farmer mick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2006 at 17:49
There's no stink off the BioBizz products I use. The BioGrow smells kinda sweet and musty, but I don't get any real smell off BioBloom and TopMax. How long ago did you buy your stuff. It might be gone off.

If the smell is coming from the pots, your roots might be rotting due to over-watering. When this happens, it smells like something died in the soil. It also takes ages for the plants to recover and grow new roots.
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote peter_spliff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2006 at 22:32
just in the fert mix.aint comin from roots.fink there fine.we had other fert in the container but i cleaned it out before putting the bio bizz in.could be that.only bought it last week soit beta not be off
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote peter_spliff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2006 at 02:23
    is it worth upping or lowering co2 levels during flowering.shes growin big.check her out       pete

holistic View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote holistic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2006 at 04:11
gooooood god pete thats what under 2 weeks on the 12/12 id ask sticky and ganja before you do this but it mite be worth takeing off a few of the very bottom internods to help get light to lower bud site as for the co2 sorry i have no idea im just going to risk not having that in my grow space well apart from what i breath on to em anyway best of luck m8. as frank says from the grenhouse bushy very very bushy plant
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2006 at 10:30
Looking nice! This is going to be an excellent plant if you can maintain a good environment for the next couple of months.

Never lower CO2 - your plants will be doing their best to take out all the CO2 from the air anyway. Actually, I'm not sure you can lower CO2, except by not bringing in fresh air.

Boosting CO2 above natuarl levels can be expensive and/or tricky. And to make use of extra CO2, you should be growing with quite a lot of light.

To optimise growth, you should try to maintain CO2 at its natural level in your grow-room - which means constant air extraction while thelights are on.

An intake fan might help , but with a good, powerful extractor, fresh air will be drawn into the room anyway (unless it's completely airtight, which most rooms are not).
Your fan should have the capacity to clear the full volume of air in your room in five minutes when it's running at full power.

Also, the fan pictured next to your plant should be kept running (possibly on a higher setting as the plant gets bigger), as oxygen 'exhaled' by plants may be trapped against their surface by the microspcopic hairs that cover them. 
Without good air-circulation, even a first-rate extractor fan may not be helping plants as much as it can, There may be plenty of CO2 in a room, but if the air is static, plants may have little access to it and can end up half-suffocated by the oxygen they emit.

Keeping the air in your room fresh, and giving plants access to natural levels of CO2 will allow them to grow very well indeed.
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote peter_spliff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2006 at 13:24
yeh we got a whopping fan thats height adjustable but doesnt fit in the cupboard.its like standin next to a helicopter its a beast.were going to modify it an make it fit.the one thats in there is on full power.we got co2 but cant control how much were giving it.put it on for an hour or so evry few hours.
beauty int she.so proud for my first    thanx guys
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote peter_spliff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2006 at 22:34
as for light getting to lower buds i was thinkin of doing 2 harvests ie top half when its done then leave a week or so then do the rest.1 week tomorrow on 12/12.week9 of overall growth.dam i wish i had a time machine lol

ps more pics soon.               pete
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12