Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Seeds, Genes & Strains
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

citrus haze????

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
twistoneup567 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote twistoneup567 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: citrus haze????
    Posted: 01 August 2006 at 10:03
A while ago i was lookin in the forums and came across one of the most unique lookin plants i had ever laid eyes on.. it was called citrus haze. that is the only time i have ever heard of this strain and was wondering if anyone knows where to get some of this seed or at least where it came from, and whats it genes are like (sativa/indica?)..? ... thx. weed leaf
Forever Lovin Jah!!!
holistic View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote holistic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2006 at 00:40
im sorry to say that to me looks like one of them LEGAL high buds u can get off the net im not saying it is im just saying thats what it looks like but ganja will no doubt be able to help u loads im a newbie to all this. peace
dread View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote dread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2006 at 14:51
what is the story with those legal buds for sale on the net ?what are they?
Bowen View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Bowen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2006 at 17:45
depends on what you get i think, was over at global gathering there in birmingham and they had these legal highs everywhere to promote safe clubbin, man them things can really blow your mind.

They're just  plants that are still legal but produces some effects, its like the old herbs that aztecs and shamans once used many many moons ago to induce visions and stuff like that.

I'm not saying that that's what all of them will do or have done but a little research into what your taking could do some good.
Things are looking up.........grind through it and you'll get there :)
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote twistoneup567 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2006 at 10:29
Man thats REAL bud. the pic. came from a form i was looking at before i started growing so i did not read much about the strain... but u can see dryed leaves on the side of the bud. most of those legal bud have no leaves like that. if anyone else could help me out would be nice. peace
Forever Lovin Jah!!!
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2006 at 11:11
There are a million names applied to buds and plants, but only a tiny fraction of them really indicate a new strain. Most are simply applied by the person selling the bud/seed/clone to make it sound more interesting.

I've never heard of citrus Haze, but I have heard of literally hundreds of [your name here] Haze strains on sale in the coffeeshops and elsewhere. Every colour and fruit and marketable phrase you can think of has been  coupled with Haze to make new strain names.
It's much easier to come up with a name than to breed a distinct new strain, and when working with a very special or unusual individual from an existing strain (especially when growing multiple crops of the same mother plant), every grower is tempted to give their baby an exciting new title.

Basically, the cannabis name-game means next to nothing. It's all about the quality of the end product.

I can't see an awful lot of Haze in the pictured bud - there'sa bit of run and the calyxes seem nice and fat, but this could just as easily be from Skunk background.
If it had a strong citrus taste along with the bright orange hairs, this shows a pretty strong Afghani-Indica background.

At a guess, if this bud definitely had strong Sativa qualities (and if it's really descended from Haze, they have to be strong, or it doesn't deserve the name Haze), then it's probably some sort of Skunk/Afghani/Haze cross,  or a relative of Silver Haze or one of the other chunky Haze hybrids.
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote twistoneup567 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2006 at 02:04

thx for the info, i know that many hazes are called anything and that names are not something to choose a strain by, but i was thinking this strain would be Haze * Skunk genetics. jsut was wondering if this was or is a public known strain... and i was wondering besides nevilles haze, blue haze, silver haze, and hawiian snow what are some of the quality strong haze strains out there? and is there any that are personnal favourites that have a bit of indica in there genetics or are quicker to flower, so they could be grown in mid western canada outdoors with a good result and a short flowering time (52* latitude)... thx for the help and replies weed leaf

Forever Lovin Jah!!!
Grasso View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Grasso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2006 at 16:44
Hello,

Nirvana's Haze could be interesting. It is the offspring of Positronics' Haze, grows like an Indica and has a strong smell of hash and skunk. It is prone to deseases, though.

Uli
americano View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote americano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2006 at 17:21
oh yea, dont forget apple kaneel, apple besen, appple kaneel met bessen, do I need to go on?
I REMAIN
U KYIN SWAN
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote twistoneup567 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2006 at 06:30

americano do u make sense..? didnt think so... but go on in. comments are appreciated. but question to grasso or anyone who knows isnt nirvana's haze a cross of a haze and skunk 1? i dont mind skunk one hybrids but like to get more exotic strains... for indoor. but that may be good to check out for next years outdoor season. thx. 9eace weed leaf

Forever Lovin Jah!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>