Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Growing Archives > Flowering - Pruning, Training, Intensive Growing
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Trimming leaves under growing phase?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mike View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2005 at 02:52
i use space blankets i think that are wht they are called can get them at any store that sells camping supplies works better than aluminum foil when its streached tight has about the same quality but its cheaper than mylar. has the added bonus you can see throu it if nothing is behind it so you can make a hole in one side of ur flowering room. and look in from time to time. then you dont have to open the door and let that ?precios? light out just keep it covered so light dont get in during the night cycle
help my plant's fell over and can't stand up
Utterly Dutch View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Utterly Dutch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2007 at 20:10
I have that top range Mylar the plasticy feely 1 taped up in my grow space and i have the walls underneath it painted flat white paint [incase of emergencys] and to reflect the light back up and under the canopy i read in one of my books that making a traffic cone out of Mylar and placing it in the centre of say 4 plants will reflect some of the wasted light back onto the lower part of the plant i dont know if this works ? but im tryin it on my first grow very soon

p   p
   c
p   p like so

farmer mick View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote farmer mick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2007 at 16:43
Traffic cone = bad idea. Plants don't like light on the underside of their leaves, just the top side. That's why they grow with the top side facing up towards the light.
"A rat race is for rats. We're not rats. We're human beings." - Jimmy Reid, RIP
Utterly Dutch View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Utterly Dutch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2007 at 18:07
Yeah i konw but wouldent the wasted light be shot back up under the undergrowth ? i dont no its my first time but as i said ive done a bit of research and any ideas that sound SENSIBLE ill look into
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12