Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Seeds, Genes & Strains
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Skunk Kush Vs Shiva skunk

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Jonney View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Jonney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Skunk Kush Vs Shiva skunk
    Posted: 07 May 2013 at 17:13
Alright folks!

Just a quick one. Gonna be throwing one of the above into my next cycle.... does anyone have experience with either. Pretty much looking for the heaviest and most tasty indica.They both look like they yield quite well so i'm not pushed on that as a deciding factor.

Maybe take note that the end product will be my fully cured xmas batch so maybe think (for those that have tried both) which bud, after a two month cure would you like to pull out of the jar come holiday season.

Please and thanks.

Jonney

"It is possible that a certain amount of brain damage is of therapeutic value."

Dr Paul Hoch
------------------------------
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2013 at 13:02
Hi jonney, i think either would be good! I started 5 shivask fems a couple of years ago but unfortunately they all turned out to be full on male, but i know sicklehand had good results from his recent grow, he posted pics here of a NL pheno he found that looks great.

Ill get back to ya on the skunkkush, ive 4 in veg now, nice squat plants,indica looking with big dark fan leaves, will be going in to flower by the end of the month. Good luck with which ever one you choose bud! Have you considered the new Sensi NL fems?

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
Jonney View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Jonney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2013 at 21:05
cheers for your reply man!! settled on the skunk kush in the end. found a little bit solidopic put up on his experience and it swayed me big style! have five fem on the way so im sure ill find a pheno i like from the bunch!

Cheers for the help and happy growing!!

"It is possible that a certain amount of brain damage is of therapeutic value."

Dr Paul Hoch
------------------------------
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2013 at 15:34
Good choice, the skunk kush trumps the shiva allday in my opinion. Smells and tastes awesome, great relaxing stone, and solid buds. Perhaps not as largfe yoelding as the shiva skunk depending on phenos, but a better smoke i rekon. Any pictures yet?
Green-Thumb Growing
 Post Reply Post Reply