Cannabis Forum > Hempflax > Environment
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

HEMP VS. PETROL !!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
growyme View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote growyme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HEMP VS. PETROL !!!!
    Posted: 19 October 2004 at 13:20

OK,

So now, It's Friday morning and I'm clipping my plants. It's gona be a long day so we decide to turn on the Radio. A little Radio 3 or 538... ya know...

WHAT DO I HEAR??

First of all, EVERY second commercial is about 'Bio Diesel', Better Gas, Green Diesel or some Gas FX BULLsh*t.

So i'm thinking, what's happening? and my buddy says yeah!, you haven't heard?

Heard what?

The Netherlands has the most polluted sky in Europe and maybe even the world?!

So the SAME day this news comes out is the SAME day all the commercials come out? HOW STUPID ARE WE?? NO REALLY!!

LIKE WE DIDN'T KNOW THERE WERE BETTER ALTERNATIVES FOR OUR CURRENT GAS & DIESELS???

ok,ok,

THE ABSOLUTE TOPPER in every commercial (that came out that day) they say "the new bio diesel or WHATeverTHEf**k kinda gas is already available at every major gas station".

Can anyone tell me some more about this conspiracy??

Bye for now

Senseeded View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Senseeded Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2004 at 13:57

Hallo Bovenbuur,

Ja helaas, het gaat er niet op vooruit. Belgie valt er net buiten huh?

These drugz really gotta hold of me...
sensi View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower
Sensay

Quote sensi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2004 at 16:22

HAHAHAHA....

Alsof het een plaatselijke regenbui is.

The Sensi Sensei Seeded The Soil Solely Till The Semillas Slowly Started To Supercede The Government!
Lady di View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Lady di Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2008 at 22:27
ClownIt is so unfortunate that with the world crisis over what George Bush may, in many ways, view as a war to protect the American way of life or an addiction to oil (both types of statements made in speeches) also stating he has not had any American business men coming up with solutions, that the more developed and even less fortunate countries follow suit as if the Americans lead the way in progressive means of transportation. loving%20it
Maybe there should be more open forum discussions about the cleanliness and safeness of hemps seed fuel for our environment and economy world wide.
It also seems to be very important to discuss the negative attachment questions regarding rumours and truths about such a happening.
Some of these types of questions may include:
Is it true that American Oil companies have the rights to hemp seed fuel?
On a funnier note, "will I be safe from inhaling weed if it is used like fuel? A scene from "Up In Smoke".
The most effective means for discussing such issues is face to face, more so than in writing.
a conspiracy tends to be the result of communication breakdowns.  It is always the same.
It also takes a lot of love to come together for one cause that promotes a better world for all living creatures including Antonio.
Clean air outdoors, whether you live in LA, Houston, NY , Mexico City or Amsterdam is the most important need facing all the world today.
Amen

Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2008 at 13:19
It's especially interesting to me that there's a debate raging over biofuels, and whether using corn for ethanol is driving up the price of food and making it hard for poorer people or countries to obtain.

Of course, cannabis can provide more biomass per hectare than any other plant, for use in ethanol or bio-diesel, can produce fibre and/or food at the same time, can grow on land that's not suitable for many other food crops, needs no chemical fertiliser and actually improves the land on which it grows, instead of destroying it (as with corn, cotton, tobacco, etc).

Yet, somehow, at this moment of global energy crisis, all the potential of hemp has been 'forgotten'. Again.
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
mjwtz519 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote mjwtz519 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2008 at 00:16
Hemp has over a thousand uses that we could make money off of and save the environment and our bodies. It is sad that it has not been legalized, if our government really cared about the environment it would have been legal when they knew what it could do. 
friskydingo View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote friskydingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2009 at 10:20
Originally posted by growyme

Can anyone tell me some more about this conspiracy??

this isnt a conspiracy it is quite simple..... it is called capitolism learn it....live it.....love it

and for the record i hate it
breizh ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2009 at 21:11
sorry the ca state is a beautiful state but the first state of usa and symbol of one of the capitalist ccountre usa. and sorry for me;we had a little dwarf at the top of our state and we gonna sloly but surely like our american friends!! the human is the human!he needs some interest think before him for he move his ...ass?! good luck and be peace minder all over the world...i hope a new flower age is coming even the present world...... love earth
afreespirit View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote afreespirit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2012 at 07:36
Imagine ! sadly but true
 Post Reply Post Reply