Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Latest News
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Marijuana Myths and Facts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Mustbe18+ View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Mustbe18+ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2007 at 09:53
Yeah it's increasing increadibly here in Sweden aswell. I've noticed more and more ppl asking me if I can get a hold of some weed for them.

I've discussed with so many ppl about this and some statements I have told I could not find any facts about but thanks to Ganja I now can ;) It's a little bit out of date but it works fine and also I read that other thread "Major Cannabis Investigations" (good one 2).

Nice report, Ganja! Happy smoking.
Heavenly_Grasss View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Heavenly_Grasss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2009 at 00:33
Excellent reading material man...
Heavenly_Grasss
StuarFirstTimer View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote StuarFirstTimer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2012 at 17:41

Awesome read, it is great for reinforcing what i had made assumptions on and gives me a great wealth of extra material to fight the smokers corner from. (please noted when i say smoker in this i mean bud smoker and not tobacco smoker - as the comparison in this is Bud vs Beer)

I've been meaning for some time to look up the statistics for the Friday/Saturday night hospital visits for both Drinking and Smoking related problems. In the UK we seem to have quite an abundence of people drinking heavily (especially on weekends) I've been through it and not an eyebrow was raised. I was around people fighting, getting attacked for petty things (accidentally bumping into someone in a pub and knocking a beer, lead to the same beer glass being put over the bumpers head) and people who during the day are genuinly nice people turning into womanising/ police abusing animals.

Needless to say this was before i became a regular smoker, When i became a smoker the crowd changed and we would be out (hopefully in the sun) at the park having a smoke quitely somewhere, not wanting to cause a problem because we could all be busted, this has now progessed to our own living rooms (and gardens for those under the thumb) and the whole environment is a lot nicer to be in, the main thing i have found is the fact that i feel safer smoking than i ever did drinking, mainly because of the effects it has on people.

In my experience drinking causes more problems than smoking and also seems to have a much more profound effect on the overall health care system than smoking does. If i was god i would love for one day, simply make everyone stoned for 3 hours, have the entire wealth of actual research transfered into everyones mind and then allow a global Consciousness to once and for all decide if it should be legal or not. My money would be on world wide legalisation.

anyway i type too much.

Have a good one

Stuart

Melvan View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Melvan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2012 at 19:48
I'd like to say that although I appreciate the fact the study was done to prove no brain damage from mj use, I do not condone the use of the monkeys to do it. I'm sure they could have found other ways to prove their point. I mean dang, didn't anyone learn anything from 28 Days Later? LOL

On a more serious note, I would like to add that telling women they won't have any issues with their pregnancy or cause any damage to the baby by smoking mj is not a good message to send. Although most don't smoke it like they would cigs, exposing the fetus should just not be done.

Pregnancy is already a very risky time for both, one little unexpected reaction can have a snow ball effect, so why test fate? Nursing mothers should also consider possible allergic reactions to mj that the baby may have, and abstain as well.

But.....the pay off is after a year or two dry, that first toke is gonna rock!
Narstrabest View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Narstrabest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2015 at 16:43
Nice post buddy. Interesting facts and importantly people must not be encouraged towards consuming marijuana.
DanHassen View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote DanHassen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2017 at 00:38
Thank you for providing such valuable information.
Quarzen View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Quarzen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2017 at 22:13
Hey whut up Stoners. I think its easy smoking an ounce a day without getting into a risky situation. You just need to be adult, not drunk and smoke no tobacco with the weed.
and of course you need to have enough stuff to smoke. buy sensi seeds originals. %3co%20high

and have a good Smoke ! %3ceed%20leaf

Quarzen
Sensi Seeds: the Indoor/Greenhouse Collection - amazing strains for indoor or outdoor growing!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12