Cannabis Forum > Hash Marihuana & Hemp Museum > Recipes
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Cannabutter

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Sticky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Sticky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2006 at 02:14

Hi everone

Some good points have been made here, Well made butter or oil can really be very tricky stuff, And i would never give it to anyone who didnt smoke hard core

I have seen many people turn green and just explode on a bad trip, People on the forum talk about triping on weed, well this is the only way i have found

On making truely wicked oil-butter here it is

Use white plants as mentioned for the resin factor,only use the bud leaves with heaps of resin clearly vissible the stuff you would ice-olate or screen for hash

I think cooking slowly is best i use a bowl over boiling water and cook it for 3-4 hours toping up the steamer every hour

lowrider View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote lowrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2006 at 18:09

Hey

Hope all is well and that I am very excited for the cannabis cup 2006. Saw this post and thought you may be interested in a cannbutter recipe/ presentation:

http://www.weed.co.za/downloads/cannabutter.zip

The butter knocked socks off. Clown

Laters
lowrider View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote lowrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2006 at 18:10
Oh and the great thing is that you can use all your leftovers with this, ie sticks and seeds.
corrupt View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote corrupt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2014 at 14:07
A really good read!Ganja! the guy got so much knowledge to gvive!shame he has moved on, I can't wait to start cooking,I will leave recipes in time?
dowhat View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote dowhat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2014 at 04:33
A really useful post . Wish I had read it before my attempt at making butter . I made the mistake of overheating the plain butter to start with . It "split" and turned a darkish colour. I should have started again but added a load of sticks and leaves anyway. Left that at just below simmer for about 5 hrs ( because I forgot about it ) , strained off the liquid , added better sticks and trim then left it on the heat for another few hours . Started with 750 g of butter and added as much greenery as that would cover when melted . Finished with 250 g of green butter and some very crispy vegetation. That would have been a fun snack if I hadn't burnt it. As it was I put it out for the chickens . The dogs got it first . The German shepherd slept for 18 hrs and the terrier couldn't stand straight for 24. They were both very hungry after that !
A human guinea pig found that 1 g of the butter sat him down for several hours so it is potent enough. The only problem is that it has a strong flavour very similar to pesto ( rather than just burnt ) . I don't particularly like that stuff . Any suggestions ?
Cheers     
marichouána View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote marichouána Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2015 at 03:50
Originally posted by lowrider

Hey

Hope all is well and that I am very excited for the cannabis cup 2006. Saw this post and thought you may be interested in a cannbutter recipe/ presentation:

http://www.weed.co.za/downloads/cannabutter.zip

The butter knocked socks off. [IMG]height=17 alt=Clown src="http://forum.sensiseeds.com/smileys/smiley8.gif" width=17 align=absMiddle>

Laters

wow, thanks for the links men, i didn't know that they are something like this.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12