Cannabis Forum > Hash Marihuana & Hemp Museum > General
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

old sensi seed catalogues

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Fuzzy Donlop View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Fuzzy Donlop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: old sensi seed catalogues
    Posted: 21 September 2006 at 00:33
hello all, i was wondering if anyone at sensi could help me with this question. i like to collect these old catalogues and am looking for early sensi versions, can anyone help..blunt
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2006 at 15:05
You can google images of old catalogues from Sensi Seed Bank and from our previous incarnation The Seed Bank.

As for hard copies of catalogues ... we don't even have too many around the office.

I just had a look at eBay, but nothing there. This might mean that they don't allow auctions of such items. They take a very hard line on cannabis-related items. Or it might just be that no-one has an old catalogue to sell.
americano View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote americano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2006 at 16:09
yea, ill sell mine on ebay.nl

i have a few
I REMAIN
U KYIN SWAN
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Fuzzy Donlop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2006 at 23:19
hi, what year do you have americano.
americano View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote americano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2006 at 10:25
19canteen
I REMAIN
U KYIN SWAN
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Fuzzy Donlop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2006 at 22:34
19 canteen, whats that.
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Fuzzy Donlop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2006 at 19:46
you got a spare catalogue americano.loving it
americano View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote americano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2006 at 20:27
19 CANTEEN IS MY WAY OF SAYING WAY BACK WHEN, i LOOKED AT MY STASH, IM KEEPING WHAT I GOT I HOPE I DIDNT TAKE THE PISS OUTTA TOO MUCH, WOULJD HAVE SHARED,1 CATALOUGE   IN ENGLIISH I WILL SELL YA FOR € 5.00 PLUS WHATEVER POSTAGE, ITS IN MINT CONDITION ON THE BACK IT SAY PLU 84200 WHICH IS SOMETHING FOR THERE PAYMENT BAR CODE SAME AS A SKU MNUMBER I THINK ANY RATE I HATE GODDAMN EBAY, AND WILL NEVER FUUUUUUUUCK WITH THAT CONGLOMERATION EVER AGAIN.

BUT IF YOU WANT THIS YOU WILL HAVE TO PM ME FOR MY DETAILS, AND DONT f... ME ABOUT OK.

1 CATALOUGE OK

I REMAIN
U KYIN SWAN
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2006 at 13:52
Hmmm, from the plu number, I think that's the 104 page catalogue published in about 2001-2002.

That one might still be available from the head office. To send it within Europe costs the same e.5 that americano is asking, but I think we have to charge more when sending the catalogues to the US, as they have to be sent as souvenirs rather than mail-order catalogues.

If we did have them, I think they'd be $10 US. So our ex-pat teak woodsman might be the best option.

As for the few pre-2000 catalogues we have lying around the office, they're not for sale, unfortunately. It's already a shame we don't have access to the complete set dating back to 1985, so we couldn't get rid of the ones we have.

I'm sure we have examples of all catalogues in the Museum archives, but these are not accessed very often. To refer to the old catalogues in the office, we make do with digital reproductions.
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Fuzzy Donlop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2006 at 00:06
cheers for the offer americano, but i am looking to obtain the 80s cats, i thought thats what you had. regards jingles
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>