Cannabis Forum > Hempflax > Hemp News
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

seeds

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
cashmerehemp View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote cashmerehemp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: seeds
    Posted: 24 September 2006 at 19:06
do you carry a stock of low thc value seeds for agricultural purposes, i have 20 acres of good farmland in kashmir and i am thinking of using the land as a test run for seed production , i believe that there is a cultivar (fin 314) that has proven itself to be a good yield for seed production and sounds to be a cultivar that would suit my situation well, the area i have, is situated in the border district of mirpur. or, are there any members who could help in the quest,? .  i am in the process of joining the eiha as an associate member and hope to expand the buisness over the next 10 years to incorporate some kind of rural local economies based around the associated by products , any info is good info.       thanks        cashmerehemp
americano View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote americano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2006 at 19:17
go to ketama morroco, they will give you free seeds all day long, if you know soemone.

word up

oh yea
i forgot to tellyou better take some grease to grease the wheels, they tend to be tight when you first get there.
I REMAIN
U KYIN SWAN
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote cashmerehemp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2006 at 22:10
americano , i dont know if your joking or your serious, either way it still makes no sense.         is there any one there who can genuinely help? or am i on a stoner only page, where people think other people know what they mean, thaanks anyway americano .
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2006 at 14:07
I believe HempFlax stocks the Fin 314 hemp-seed variety.

From what I remember, it's not only a great seed producer, but the seeds are particularly rich in oil.

If you contact HempFlax with a view to obtaining these seeds, they may be able to supply them to you. Shipping seeds to Kashmir (or anywhere outside the EU) will probably require you to supply some kind of license or customs authorisation. If you have official permission to grow hemp in your location, you should be able to receive industrial hemp seeds.

You can email info@hempflax.com to enquire about the possibility of ordering hemp seeds. Don't be discouraged if you don't receive a reply straight away. The company is run by a comparatively small number of people who take care of many elements of the business. They may not reply immediately, but they will reply.

You might want to hedge your bets by sending the same email to info@sensiseeds.com
Grasso View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Grasso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2006 at 21:32
Hello,

FIN314 probably is a strain of northern origin -- Finland, Russia, Canada. It may not grow well in Kashmir due to different climate and photoperiods. Furthermore once the pest of bureaucracy has been introduced it is hard to get rid of it again. I would rather ask the local tribesmen about their hemp strains, cashmerehemp, and select for yield of seeds and ease of harvesting.

Uli
americano View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote americano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2006 at 22:09
Originally posted by cashmerehemp

americano , i dont know if your joking or your serious, either way it still makes no sense.        is there any one there who can genuinely help? or am i on a stoner only page, where people think other people know what they mean, thaanks anyway americano .

why wouldj i joke about weed or seeds.

and what part makes no sense, can I drawr you a picture?
I REMAIN
U KYIN SWAN
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote cashmerehemp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2006 at 22:41

cos it usually covers up not knowing, americano,   anyway dude ,thanks for reading the thread , it got me a couple of good replies ,grow easy bro

Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote cashmerehemp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2006 at 22:50
ganja ! your the man, i was hoping some one, some where, would tell me hempflax stocked it ,i couldnt find it as a product on their or sensi seeds web page, so thanks for the info ganja ,   your a gent 
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote cashmerehemp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2006 at 23:00
thanks for the info grasso,  at least there are a few left who have a cultural aspect to all of this , i was thinking of trying to link the local bhang as a possible cross for the fin 314 , i believe the new( ish) talk surrounding it , is that it seeds more profusely with the photoperiod in the  regions i plan to work in, with a relatively short stature, that can be cropped with mostly standard harvesting equipment, thanks for reading the thread grasso ,   hi
3eagle View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote 3eagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2006 at 15:46
hi,
Don't now if the crossing of fin-314 with local strain varities is that easy??
Even besides legal problems(fin-314 "belongs" to its developers) it is might a tetraploid strain - meaning crossing with ordinary diploid strains leads to diploid Kashmir X (k313 or k315)mixture not being that productive than tetraploid fin-314.
So you have to do lot of "good breeders work" to produce and select appropriate(might tetraploid?) strains of your (Fin314xKashmir_varity)sort.
But good luck - might you become the breader of a famous&powerful southern-oilic-hempvarity.
I think lot of us would be interrested in such a sort.
greets
mike

Edited by 3eagle - 22 December 2006 at 15:46
 Post Reply Post Reply