Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Growing Archives > Systems - Setups, Equipment, Mediums
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Aeroponic?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
hydrogenum View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote hydrogenum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Aeroponic?
    Posted: 22 October 2004 at 19:32

has anyone ever heard somthing about aeroponic way of growing?

please explain to me advantages

click here---->http://www.aeroponic.it/en/index.htm

peace

Edited by Ganja
we can go far away...
growyme View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote growyme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2004 at 14:46

Wow, that looks pretty cool.

Not sure how it works either. I read the site. looks like worth trying.

Dewy!

NorwegianGrower View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote NorwegianGrower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2004 at 01:13

hei,

I have been growing aeroponic for a couple of years and are very pleased with the results. the crops finishing earlyer and the yield is better than in soil, atleast thats what i have found out.

Check out this site for some more info and some great kits. I use the DPS AERO system. Its easy and more fun than soil! 

hydrogenum View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote hydrogenum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2004 at 18:13

how was the smoke?ù

was like phosforum or quite natural?

is it very difficult?

good job...maybe one day much more people will dedicate the life to agricolture...

mmmmmm

Edited by Ganja
we can go far away...
NorwegianGrower View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote NorwegianGrower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2004 at 20:59

The smoke is exelent, but its very important that you use just plain water for the last 10 days of flowering period/ Or you can use `RIPPEN` this is a produkt from ghe ( www.eurohydro.com ) and is for the taste of the finished produkt.. My english is very bad so it is a little problem to explain any better.. but if you need more info i think you can find it  on www.overgrow.com

If you are interested in growing aeroponic you can very easy make your own system much cheaper than the kits they sell.   I think they show you step by step

Its, very easy to grow aero/hydro you just need to watch the ph of the water and the nutrient solution.. you need a ph/Tds meter to measure.

salfordskunk View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote salfordskunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2004 at 16:50
hi all my first post  i used aeroponics for about 5 years i had what is called a airmonster what a machine brilliant crops every time
a bit of effort is needed to run these things but it is worth it believe me

Ikon Airmonster

The Ikon Airmonster is a new Aeroponic System - It consists of two chambers, the lower is a fifty litre nutrient reservoir – the upper is a mist chamber in which five 5.5" net pots are suspended.

The mist chamber contains four pump driven spinners that fill the entire chamber with a fine nutrient mist, creating high aeration levels and explosive root growth.

The mist chamber drains into the lower reservoir whilst still leaving an inch of nutrient in the bottom of the upper chamber – this means that once the plant roots have grown down to the bottom of the upper chamber (which happens extremely quickly!) they have continuous access to nutrient solution in case of power failure.

the sun allways shines when theres skunk about
 Post Reply Post Reply