Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Smokers' lounge
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Hello to everyone

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
20'Thai View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote 20'Thai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello to everyone
    Posted: 24 October 2004 at 11:39

I'm glad to see that Sensi eventually started their own forum.  I'm a memeber of many others and have been doing the forum's for over 5years now.  It's a good way to keep in touch with the latest happenings within the growing scene.

I am from Australia and I know many of the organisers of the Nimbin MardiGrah and the organisers of the NimbinCup personally, but I reside alot further south than Nimbin.  But I travel up and down Australia regularly for business and pleasure and have lived in different states in my time.

Hope this forum get's the recognition it deserves as i have been a Sensi fan since it started decades ago and prior to it's name change.  A friend of mine still has the old SCCS catalogue from the 80's and has posted it on other forums in the past.

Please bring back your original M39 strain and some of the creeper-growing strains you had back then if its' possible.

I grew them in the late 80's and was most impressed by them - pity I did not seed them out.

Can anyone tell me how to post pictures?  Does this site have user galleries?

CU later

Edited by Ganja
I look at the world as all do, but I see something different

Always do RIGHT; this will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
Agricolas View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Agricolas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2004 at 17:31

Dude!

Kismet or what!

Pissed mightily with the "other place", I take a look around and land straight on yer post! I hope these forums take off as a result off the fallout, best place for us if you ask me. Galleries are here, but I haven't figured out how to post pics yet. Perhaps the mods could help us out?

I'll be watching with interest! 

hydrogenum View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote hydrogenum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2004 at 17:35

not on every forum i could attach fotos...i don't know why...

try to create one...i did so

hi man

peace

Edited by Ganja
we can go far away...
20'Thai View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote 20'Thai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2004 at 02:53

G'day Agricola,

Good to see you here.  Don't let the other place get you down.  I agree, it does have its' moments, but then again, what doesn't?  The fallout there comes and goes over the years - but it's a pity all the top notch breeders and growers have had enough of it too.  They mustn't be smoking strains that have low stress factors the day after.  Probably too much C99.lol  BTW, I cannot for the life of me work out what's so granduous with c99.  The most over-rated strain in existance me thinks.  Grew the pinapple pheno along side another 4strains that included 2 sensi strains and it was the least yield, harshest smoking, least potent and most depressing after-effect stone of the lot.  Last one to go, I couldn't get rid of it - none of my mates wanted it.  Top strain?? - you figure.  Soul called it the Holy-grail, so everyone believed it.  Suggestive advertising can do wonders.

But don't worry about them Agri, just do your thing and let them do theirs mate.

Komeva Hydrogenum

Thanks for the suggestion paizano, but I still can't see any way of posting pics here.  Maybe a Mod could advise me/us sometime?

Laterz

Edited by Ganja

Alan Dronkers View Drop Down
Sensi Connoisseurs
Sensi Connoisseurs
hemp expert and cannabis enthusiast

Quote Alan Dronkers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2004 at 10:39

Dear 20 thai,

The Sensi Seed Bank was formed our of the Seed Bank and Sensi Seeds in the late 80's. The Super Sativa Seed Company that you are refering to is not at the basis of the Sensi Seed Bank but stoped during operation green merchant in the US.

Sorry but the M39 has never been a Sensi strain

Greetings,

Alan

Agricolas View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Agricolas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2004 at 12:37

hey, Alan.

Nice to e-meet you!

Do we get to keep a photo gallery here?

20'Thai View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote 20'Thai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2004 at 15:42

Hello Alan,

Thanks for your well wishes and hospitality - and thanks for the clarification.

We never see any of the Sensi team downunder come Cup time - first weekend of every May.  Many would be very glad to see and have you or any of your representatives there Alan.  All the HighTimes reporters are there and have made it a bit of an event in recent years by giving it alot of exposure overseas.  I can also introduce you to the Organiser of the Cup himself, he too would be very pleased to have you there.  Please feel free to PM me about anything in regards to this Alan.  The owner of the best motel Lodge, which is 10minutes outside of Nimbin, keeps as many rooms available for me as I want every year (without a deposit).  I always bring others with me from down south anyway - not your normal smokers either Alan.  We're more the business types, not the bohemian types - we stick out in Nimbin but the locals love us.lol  The Lodge is set on a magificient 10acre sanctuary-like property in the mists of the subtropics of the Nimbin area. Wildlife, large clean BBQ facilities, 4star accomadation with room service and it's own new minibus shuttle 'in and out' of Nimbin everyday, organically grown foods galore(vital to me), good resturants nearby, ByronBay and Brisbane 40minutes away, and more top organic outdoor grown smoke than you would ever need, or not need .  What more can I say?

BTW - What is the situation with posting pictures here?  Please advise.

Good to meet you Alan

seeroseero View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower
J5R

Quote seeroseero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2004 at 16:24

Hi guys,

We are looking at the setup of a photo galery at the moment and you'll hear from us soon. In the mean time please feel free to upload any pics you want in

http://www.sensiseeds.com/forum/forum_topics.asp?FID=18

Welcome to the Sensi Seed Bank Forum. If you have any questions let me know.

Ciao, SeeroSeero

seeroseero View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower
J5R

Quote seeroseero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2004 at 19:40

Hey Guys..

Well The Galary is set up and you can find it at the top of the page.

As you might understand we are still working on the forum. I you have any questions or comments please do let us know.

We're working on it

With joint though....

20'Thai View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote 20'Thai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2004 at 20:21

seeroseero,

Once the pics have been loaded into ones gallery, how do we then view each picture individually in full screen size and in real scale???

Thanks

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>