Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Seeds, Genes & Strains
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

whats everyone think of nirvana

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
holistic View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote holistic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2006 at 19:04
hi mick so sorry to hear about your plant lil spider gits jack good g13 hash also very good. i herd that big bud can be a bitch to clone so yes given the choice probly go for the jack and hats off to mike hes got some gr8 strains on the go.
mike View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2006 at 19:06
yes she's from sensi i've yet to be dissappointed with any of the strains i've grown like the old addage goes you get what you pay for and if i'm not mistaken they've been doing this the longest you can go to any forum and ask some might say they are high priced but i've yet to hear anyone say that they were not pleased with the end product ie the buds no matter what strain also back to your selection a guy on weedcity's forum said his started out smelling like cat pee but finished smelling like a dead animal very stinky an absolute must for a carbon scrubber
help my plant's fell over and can't stand up
Provence View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Provence Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2017 at 19:02
Hi everyone

The thread is 11 years old but scrolling on the forum, I found this garbage and thought I couldn't let it go.

Nirvana has had close ties with the now extinct Positronics (Wernard Bruining) which is a legendary seedbank, and whose owner was the first to open a coffeshop in Amsterdam.

Nirvana is an excellent seedbank, on par with Sensi Seeds and Dutch Passion. They sell feminized AND regular seeds (double the amount of work..) and their strain are absolutely perfect. I used to think that the more expensive the better (remember Pukka seeds ? 200$ for an Afghani Skunk 10 pack ?) Well this is all bullshit.
I challenge any serious grower to dare say Nirvana Seedbank ain't worth shit.
Over the years, I've tried almost 10 strains of theirs.
From B-52 to Haze #13, New Purple Power, NLxShiva, Citral, Aurora Indica, California Orange, Swiss Cheese, NYPD.....
All were exceptional. The only one that I found disappointed is the Skunk Red Hair because it didn't produce much.

So get your facts right before bitching about a Seedbank that's been producing seeds since before you were born. That's too easy to say "scammer, rip-off, ladyboy wonderland" when you can't grow weed correctly and you're careless.

At the moment, I can't grow, but very soon, I'll show you was Nirvana seed is about in a large selection, and you'll see that you should've turned your tongue 7 times before doing bad publicity to a Seedbank that never asked you to buy their seeds and don't need you as a customer anyway.

Feel free to leave your opinion mates, don't leave me alone :)

Respect to you guys,
Prov

Provence View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Provence Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2017 at 19:12
Also K2 (widow x hindu) that was phenomal at that time !
With a PUNGENT smell of ether/turpentine oil, that remembers White Russian quite well with an insane punch to the face type o high.

Do you guys know this strain ?
Personally this strain was too strong for me and like the B-52 better but hey to each its own, right ?

Peace
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12