Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Seeds, Genes & Strains
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

shiva skunk

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
singtoy View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote singtoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: shiva skunk
    Posted: 27 October 2004 at 10:44
Does any 1 here try Shiva skunk or something similar ? I want to know every info (look,smell,taste,effect,yield)and pictures if possible . Hope i get some anwser soon before i make my order or should i go with another strain .
Don't Worry B Happy !
nl5haze View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote nl5haze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2004 at 13:30

High Singtoy and welcome

Shiva skunk® is one of the more powerful skunk varieties on the market it grows like any quality indica, short plants with good solid buds.

The taste is a bit sweet, Sweeter then super skunk® I would say. The effect is very stoned or you could say a knockout. Nice to sit on a couch and watch a movie…

I prefer more sativa so if you would ask me in the shop in Amsterdam I would say go for silver pearl® this grows and flowers the same but the effect is a bit more up… High. Yield wise the Shiva skunk® does a bit better

The decision is yours 

Sensi Borneo Diving Resort & Tours

Dive adventures in Sabah Malaysian Borneo
singtoy View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote singtoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2004 at 19:15
Originally posted by nl5haze

High Singtoy and welcome

Shiva skunk® is one of the more powerful skunk varieties on the market it grows like any quality indica, short plants with good solid buds.

The taste is a bit sweet, Sweeter then super skunk® I would say. The effect is very stoned or you could say a knockout. Nice to sit on a couch and watch a movie…

I prefer more sativa so if you would ask me in the shop in Amsterdam I would say go for silver pearl® this grows and flowers the same but the effect is a bit more up… High. Yield wise the Shiva skunk® does a bit better

The decision is yours 

Ok now i know silver pearl is almost like shiva skunk but sweeter,yield less,and got some sativa high .Question does she smell fruit or strong odor and how about calyx-to-leaf ratio?

I think i will go for silver pearl since i like some sativa high,by the way thanx alot nl5haze   

Don't Worry B Happy !
Delta9_Dude View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote Delta9_Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2004 at 16:58

Silver Pearl is Niiiiiice....

Finger Licking good

Havin' a bud, watching the game..
seeroseero View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower
J5R

Quote seeroseero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2004 at 15:24

Hi Singtoy,

Silver Pearl I think, has pretty much the same calyx-to-leaf ratio as Early Pearl and Skunk. You can almost throw those scissors away as very little manicuring is required.

Post Reply Post Reply