Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Smokers' lounge
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Paying a personal visit.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
milehigh View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote milehigh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Paying a personal visit.
    Posted: 01 November 2004 at 01:49
Hoi all, I will be in Amsterdam Saturday 6th of Nov. and staying around the corner from Sensi Coffeeshop, for a few days. Any suggestions on anything special in town, as far as good weed, events, etc.?

milehigh
nl5haze View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote nl5haze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2004 at 09:05

hi

the 6  of nov there is the museum night wich means that all museums are open till after moidnight... you should check it out...

weed wise i think you need to be lucky most of the shops are sayving the nice bud for the cup in 3 weeks...

anyway drop by in the sensi and smoke a nig fatty 

greetings

Sensi Borneo Diving Resort & Tours

Dive adventures in Sabah Malaysian Borneo
milehigh View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote milehigh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2004 at 16:04
Excellent thanks. I have seen most of the museums, so I will probably pass on those this trip. You really think shops will hoard bud for the cup? Now you got me worried. Aren't there a lot of shops that don't participate? Surely there will be no shortage of good bud? One of the reasons I am coming now, was to avoid the cup crowd. I figure by the end of that thing, the locals are happy to see the cup attendees go home.

milehigh
seeroseero View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower
J5R

Quote seeroseero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2004 at 16:29

Hey there Milehigh,

Are you in Amsterdam and have you paid us a visit yet? If not let us know. We're always around.

Regards, Seero

Post Reply Post Reply