Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Indoor Growing
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedHow to set up a basic closet grow space

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
farmer mick View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2006 at 19:30
I don't know what a contractor is exactly, but you need two fans on top of what's on this list - an extractor fan to remove stale air from the grow room and a normal fan to blow the air around inside the room. Otherwise, you have all the soil, pots and nutrients there to grow five plants..
shell View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2006 at 19:44
thanks again farmer will  bye that then and go with 5 plants to start and after the first crop and i no what i doing i may add 5 more pots  thanks i seen a bathroom extractor fan on there would that be ok it was about 12 quid
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2006 at 00:09

That will work fine, they can be a bit noisy though, if you're a light sleeper and the grow room is near the bedroom...

UltraHazzz View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2006 at 01:00
farmer mick what type of exaust fan do i reconmend
quite pleaseeeeeeeeeeee lol
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2006 at 18:25
One of these guys should be fairly quiet, I'd imagine... I use a bathroom fan myself, you get used to the noise.

Nick View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2006 at 20:46

Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2006 at 20:28

The bathroom fan should be very easy to wire up, there's usually just two individual wires - live and neutral - which are attached inside the fan the same way as you'd wire a plug. Bathroom fans are often connected to the lightswitch, so they are usually designed for 220v-240v electrical systems. This means you can simply attach a plug to the other end of the wire and safely plug it straight into the mains.

Nick View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2006 at 05:50
shell View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2007 at 18:22
hey guys still new but hopefully got through the first stage but need some reassurance on next step well here goes... have just potted seeds in small pots due to their germination between kitchen paper but what now every where i read its different so am still putting them in airing cupboard in darkness but dont know when to feed  so please help am doing so well
Nick View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2007 at 05:17
    Hey Buddy,
Here's how I just germed 4 out of 4 White Rhino seeds:
Doubled or tripled paper towels top & bottom. Placed them into a square Tupperware, about 3 or 4 x 5 inches. Under the faucet, I dripped water over all of it getting it very damp all the way through, but not so that water is running around the bottom of the container. Pull back the top layers of paper towels and place seeds on the bottom layers. Lightly place top layers on top of seeds and, lightly, press towels around seeds, moulding around seeds. Seal lid, burp, and place on a heating pad set to low. This will aid in maintaining constant temperature of around 72-78 degrees. I did this and two of my Rhinos germed overnight.! By the end of the next day I had all four seeds germed. That was about a week ago and today, under constant 250HPS light, they stand about 3-4 inches high and very healthy. 3rd set of leaves sprouting as I speak. Hope this helps. Do what you want with it.
Good Luck and Happy Toking!
Nick

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>