Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Indoor Growing
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedHow to set up a basic closet grow space

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
cardante View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2008 at 17:15
Hi guys...

If I have 1.2m x 1.2m x 2m, 600W, cooltube and 125 out-fan do I need in-fan and which one?My homebox also has air holes at the bottom (on 3 sides) but they will leak light if opened...

don't want to cross-post so here's the thread

http://forum.sensiseeds.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4798&PID=34760#34760
jay jay View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2009 at 22:32
%3co%20high%3co%20high%3co%20high%3co%20high%3coint%3ceed%20leaf nice one mate 250 hps are £70 at growell with control gear and work  verry verry well good luck lads the jay jay fella
j allen
jay jay View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2009 at 22:42
can some one tell me whots up with my plants by mid day my plants look like they are drooping   but are ok the next morning i water every day with food is it to much eney hellp plz dont whont them dyeing on me%3cry
j allen
highline View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2009 at 19:12
class grow guide btw, very fukin usefull!!!

does anybody kno of a grower / helper to help me get a set up going? anybody kno 1 in edinburgh, scotland? my cupboard is 2ft x 4ft and bout 7ft tall. is that big enuf? how much will my first expense be to get set up with just a couple of plants?
toke on

highline
never go a day without a J :D
youngweedster View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2009 at 08:02
Really great guide, even for a beginner like me, it was eas yto understand and I hope I can implement it into my next grow%3ceed%20leaf
Cabbage Patch Kid View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2009 at 18:17

very helpful guide, cheers. you dont see many grow room guides about.

I built my own growspace from scratch - near on all of it was from the same shop, including the extracion fan and carbon filters.

it took me the best part of 2 weeks to build and cost a little over £200 and occupies half of my garden shed.  kudos to B&Q!!

just a heads up on those carbon fiters designed for kitchens. they dont work for weed that well. %3c3c3clown  
they did work but didnt mask the smell completely and when they get moist stop working altogether. for £10 a pop i though it was worth trying them out.

using those £15 bathrom extraction fans did work well for me but getting two would a good idea if the room is over say 1.5m³, intake and exhaust.

just my 2p. %3clunt

CPK

Thus saith the Lord, As the new wine is found in the cluster, Destroy it not; for a blessing is in it....   im actually completly atheist but its nice to know jesus approves
ricky_sensi View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2009 at 00:13
Super handy guide, thanks for the information and for taking the time to put it all together %3ceed%20leaf%3ceed%20leaf
samstranky View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2009 at 20:00
IM A FIRST TIME GROWER AND I DID IT EXACTLY LIKE THIS, I HAVE JUST HARVESTED MY BABY. ITS BIG AND BEAUTIFULL. WAS A TINY LITTLE CUBOARD. THIS IS DEFO THE WAY FORWARD FOR SMALL TIME GROWERS, DONT THINK IL EVER STOP.. :) MUCHAS LOVE TO ALL YOU GROWERS AND SMOKERS. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Casbud View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2009 at 06:17
Hey guys,

I have been researching growing for some time and I think I'm ready to go as far as methodically. I have read a lot about actual growing methods and what not. Im going to be growing in my closet...hopefully. But I have some main concerns.

The first concern is getting the stale air out and fresh air in. I cant cut any holes in the door. I was thinking of installing a water closet style overhead fan, simple and seems like a good idea.

The second concern is the smell. I have no ideas other than oder eliminating type stuff that doesn't effect the plants.

The last point is not really a concern but more of a thought I plan on suspending the grow light on a chain. Is this the best method to have a heigh changing grow light?

Thanks for all the help and OP (mick i think) you rock your really helping me get my garden started!!

Casbud
DriveBy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2009 at 08:24
My closets air in is easy cause theres huge draft under the door that blows canddle out plus oscillatin fan startin every 2 hours near floor suckin fresh air under the door and opposite wall upper left is out vent. Got 250W HPS and tempature is 25c at winters and 28c at summers. Can fit eight i.e norths but now three BJs and JH comin gooooooood %3cool
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>