Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Indoor Growing > Indoor Grow Diaries
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Black Domina

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2013 at 14:58
thanks for your possitive answer, i am happy with it,  i do not know what you did in your grow, it is just my eyes hat tell me look out, food is at maximum.
happy that have the same experience and you flush, thats good!
cheers!
Some say friends do not exist, we cant make words for things that do not exist...
Willie van het Kerkhof, Groningen NL
Frankreynolds View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Frankreynolds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2013 at 01:49
Hey mate,

I ahve found although purely from my experience, that the addition of mycchorizhae fungi that form a symbiotic relationship with the roots of the plant allow for greater uptake of nutrients, among other things. Because of this i believe it is easier to burn my plants, with a lower ec due to better access to nutrients, i have not even reached 1.8ec once in this grow and this is a heavy feeding indica plant.

cheers

martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2013 at 14:17
ok mate,
but is it giving better weed or a higher yield? The taste is more and more important (in the Netherlands) its crisis and the only the best is always sold when ready, In the past here , all qualities were sold immediately after harvest.
i always underfeed my plants and if i rise the food dosis i do it always in steps, inbetween i give water only, overfeed is quickly done and it kills the plant and or taste .
But  your plants look very good and it will be a good smoke if you give once in a while water, including the last week!%3chumbs%20Up
cheers!
Some say friends do not exist, we cant make words for things that do not exist...
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Frankreynolds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2013 at 22:13
Interesting mate, is there a reason you believe higher levels of salt based nutrients lead to a lower turpene and flavinoid level? I am in fact not worried about yeild in the slightest, I want the best buds possible, I am whole heartedly trying to fill this plants genetic potential by giving it everything it needs in terms of nutrition. As I personally believe that is key to getting best bud, but in saying all of this i am still inexperienced only having a few grows underneath my belt.

Cheers mate
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2013 at 11:00
i dont know what turpene and flavinoid is.. haha .
I grow in my own way mate, i have my experience from looking at the plant and smoking all the best there is, 10's of kilo's i smoked! never met one that smoked more than me!
The best buds are grown in my opinion when you doont give the maximum food.
There are 2 ways of thinking, 1 is the biggest yield, the other is the best buds, if you give maximum food you will have nice green plants and a big yield, good tasting well grown weed needs in my opinion a little higher PH so the plant looks then a little yellow but the phosphor is better taken up. so in my opinion a green plant is not the best weed, i had fights here with my opinions so think for your self my advise is not a rule.
Phosphor is best eaten by the plant at ph 7 but you get thwen an iron problem, iron is not eaten by ph7, nitrogen needs a lower ph so the balance is somewhere around ph 6
but it is the same as the tour the france, if you everything in the middle and logic you wont win.. to make the best buds you have to do things different.
it takes a book to write if i want to tell you all my experience..
i have my own opinion, your plants look great, its a good beginning, after that start to experiment a little with food and ph..
cheers for today mate!
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Frankreynolds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2013 at 04:15
Thanks for your opinions, But i am not planning to raise my ph as im feeding in the low 5's and I am using coconut coir as the main portion of my medium. So a ph of 6 is too high for the needs of coco.

If you are able to find some research on the matter, that would be great mate, in the end I have met a few people who sear by their ways of growing cannabis and they are always different. On another forum i frequent regularly some poeple swear by flowering under 12/1/12 of light something like that, they get fluffy airy buds, but they swear by it.

I generally like to follow scientific research on the matter etc, and with coco as a media the only down sides to feeding at full strength nutes is the ability for the medium to hold onto cations, specifically cal among others causing buildups of various cations in the media causing a nute lockout, a consistant flush will fix this though.

Sorry if this made little sense, my wake and bake day :D
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Frankreynolds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2013 at 23:41
Hey all,

This is day 33 of flowering, almost there, ladies were fed  double dose of shooting powder at 1.7 ec, as well as a good flush beforehand, next feed will be final flush day

Can see some browning of pistils as well as some new ones forming coming out pink i love it :D

Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Frankreynolds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2013 at 00:00
Hey all,

Day 40 flower (may be a week extra due to my bad counting lol)

Well I flushed the girls last night with 25l of water, then washed with 20l of de-chlorinated water with Myco Apply Maxx (this product http://www.maiaustralia.com.au/store/store.php?crn=208&rn=389&action=show_detail) TO help extract all nutes from media, as well as helping to break down dead roots as I plant o reuse some of this media on next plants as a bit of a test to see how it goes.

sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2013 at 12:59
Heya Frank, looking sweet as usual there. I reuse all my medium, the coco does break down eventually, when gets to fine I add it to the veggie garden.
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2013 at 11:07
Hi Frank! and Sarah Louise !
Frank you are at the top with fooddosis, and in my opinion, there is something wrong with your Ph or the food mixture, the plants show much leaf and not much bud. I think the plants have lots of light, small internodes.
Do you have a picture of a leafstem? want to know if the stem is circular or flat, if the stem is flat at the top side of the stem, than a food overdosis is coming soon imo..
overall the plants look good!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>