Cannabis Forum > Hash Marihuana & Hemp Museum > Medicinal Cannabis
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

best strains for MS?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
dune View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: best strains for MS?
    Posted: 23 December 2006 at 14:00
Hi,

I am specifically looking for strains that users have found to help spasms and pain.

Thx
MendocinoBay View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote MendocinoBay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2007 at 08:35
The best I found are the stickiest one.    
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2007 at 11:33
Yeah, a heavy Indica like Big Bud, Mr Nice, Black Domina, Shiva Skunk, Afghani #1 etc would be good for pain relief and for lessening spasms.
MSman View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote MSman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2007 at 00:11
Speaking from personal experience, being a MS sufferer, I would have to agree with Ganja's comments above. I have found the best of the "heavy Indicas"  for my own condition to be "Black Domina" and I now exclusively grow and smoke this strain, and have done since about '96.
Some advice for MS sufferer's looking for the right strain for them, try strains that people describe as having a "physical" buzz, most Indicas/scunks will work but some DO work far better than others. Also I find if, God forbid, I can't get good Indica, hash has a better effect for me than smoking Sativa.

Hope this helps someone!

MSman.
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2007 at 10:25
That's very useful info MSman, thanks for sharing it!

I can make educated guesses, but there's nothing like hearing from someone with practical and personal experience.

Have you been growing clones from the same mother(s) since 1996, or do you start again from seed every few years?
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
MSman View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote MSman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2007 at 19:57
Hi Ganja,

I grew from clones of seeds I bought in the Sensi shop in Amsterdam in '96 up until  last year  when a bug infestation wiped me out. So I got some more seeds in the post and off we go!
Only just found this forum, looks good.

MSm.
farmer mick View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote farmer mick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2007 at 20:58
10 years of free weed from one pack of seeds. That's good going. Pity about the bug infestation. (Was it spider mites?) Welcome to the forum. Thumbs%20Up
MSman View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote MSman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2007 at 21:22
Originally posted by farmer mick

10 years of free weed from one pack of seeds.

Hmmm, free weed. You should see my electric bill, I'm on a "fixed" income. Fixed by someone who obviously is fit and well and can get their medical supplies from a doctor.

Originally posted by farmer mick

Pity about the bug infestation. (Was it spider mites?) 

It was a combination of spider mite and some nasty little black fly who's larvae merrily  eat the top layers of the leaves while the mite munched away bellow.  I refuse to spray anything on my plants and as you say, 10 years ain't bad smoke%20eye
farmer mick View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote farmer mick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2007 at 23:27
Okay, maybe not totally free, but a helluva lot cheaper than buying it from some dealer, and a lot better quality too I'm sure.
racerx007 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote racerx007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2008 at 20:17
Help please,I'm trying to buy seeds for my wife she has ms also. but i dont know how too because we live in the US   and they wont sell or ship to me. any help or information would be great!  
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>