Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Seeds, Genes & Strains > Advice on Choosing a Strain
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Posting in this Subcategory

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Posting in this Subcategory
    Posted: 02 January 2007 at 14:59

In order to add a bit more structure to the forums, we've added this sub-category to Seeds Genes and Strains.

Members who are seeking advice on which Sensi Seeds or White Label strain to choose should post their query in this section of the forums.

You can start your own thread in this subcategory. Try to include some information in the subject line of and in the body of  the post please give as much relevant info on your situation as possible:

• Where you're growing - indoor, greenhouse, outdoor
  • What your environment will be like - what lighting and space if indoor, what latitude and climate if outdoor
  • Your growing experience
  • What kind of result you seek in terms of effect, production, speed, ease of cultivation, etc.

If members can post their questions in this format, it will make it much easier to answer them.

If strain selection questions are posted in this subcategory without including any relevant details, they'll probably be removed rather than answered.

We don't have a total embargo on recommending strains from other breeders.

If it's a good recommendation, fair enough.

However, posts that seem to be aimed at advertising other companies' strains will be removed at Sensi's discretion.

scrappy View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote scrappy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2007 at 00:34
If one was to grow sensi Black Dom and seed the F1 to F2s. What would the best plan be? I would think one colud develope three or four of his own indica favoring strains, and if  you kept your favorite F1 as a clone alive, then you could from time to back cross to this to re establish traits.  Any ideas fellow enthusiast?
DriveBy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote DriveBy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2008 at 04:15
I have 1,5mx1m closet with good air circulation, 250w light, oscilating fan and co2 is used. Now I have eight plants comin tight and flowering starts early maybe 20cm long (NL, Hindu kush) Is that good system and how I can make it better? I often sit there with sunglasses and just watchin them to grow aaah what a pleasure. So what is best strain for me to grow most likely?
I Smoke Cloud That Sun Can Shine
atma View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote atma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2009 at 21:49
hi. I want to put some money in an envelope to send you an order, so can you please write to me the right address?
and i want to ask also, if in the indoor mix the seeds have names (for example-this seed are skunk1 etc.) for future choice.

Thanks in advance
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2009 at 00:28
Mixed seed packs are random, so no, the seeds are not named within the pack.

All the details you are looking for can be found by clicking the links -

Sensi Shop Contact Details, Postage Charges and most importantly Will Sensi send seeds to my country?

What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
billgee View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote billgee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2011 at 04:17
Sarah Louise:
Thanx for the links. Dont you find sensi seeds quoting 7,50/12,50 (for america) for postage just a bit expensive and prohibitive.
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2011 at 04:40
Sensi don't actually quote a price to the USA as they don't send seed there.

The sorts of things that can be legally purchased from the Sensi shop by US citizens are much bulkier than a pack of seeds, yet ship (apart from really heavy items) for the same €12,50.

How much would it usually cost you to get books, or other medium weight goods posted from the EU to the USA?

Looking at the catalogue info, € 12,50 will cover virtually any amount of seeds.

Small items are always expensive to post, I usually expect to pay between 10 and 15% of the total price in postage on goods purchased inside Aus and about 20-25% for goods coming from overseas.
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
skfblues View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote skfblues Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2012 at 01:42
anybody had succsess growing on a balcony in a small greenhouse in london uk? I am not sure what strain to use and the best time to put them out, i think the time is coming up soon. I want to harvest in around 12 weeks is that doable? and what strain is a good one.
cheers
a
 Post Reply Post Reply