Cannabis Forum > Hash Marihuana & Hemp Museum > Hashish
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

LaCream

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bowen View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Bowen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LaCream
    Posted: 07 January 2007 at 05:15
Just looking for a little bit of info on LaCream, im alnmost certain i'll be smoking some of it as Coffeeshop Noon is just s few streets away from my hotel and apparently stock it on a regular basis

I'm very interested in it seeing as i've never smoked an african hash before, I managed to get myself 2 different types of skunk and polm there last week and te grass was sweet as normal but the polm gave me quite a sore throat, i wonder wat this could be??

It seemed to me that it was more 1 than the other that was doing the damage?? It looked completely normal to me, and ive seena fair bit of hash in my lifetime. The second type i got semmed to have more of a layered consistency that th first type and was considerably easier on my throat than the firt type. Any tips pon how to avoid this problem in the future without cutting hash out all together??

Sorry for the rant, just bak from a nite out lol

Smoke on good buddies.

Bowen

Things are looking up.........grind through it and you'll get there :)
holistic View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote holistic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2007 at 21:36
hi bowen so u a jet setter now m8 back and forth to the dam u lucky man having smoked hash for years im now a weed fan but lets us know how u go on m8 and happy new year
 Post Reply Post Reply