Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Growing Archives > Cultivation Problems
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

temp 90 to hot <help>!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Greenboy View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Greenboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: temp 90 to hot <help>!!!
    Posted: 07 January 2007 at 11:32
    Hi guys/ladys, Can any one tell me the best temps to grow indoors in a small boiler room less than 1mq?
I have no plants yet i am just trying to set the room up first, i have got a 260 cmq fan running with carbon filter at the top of the room. (which they tell me is right for the room size and the light running) 1. 400w light, auqafarm (46/46), and an inlet pipe which runs down to the the floor of the room. (fan sucking hat air out above light and drawing cool air in from the other pipe at the pot level. Sounds set up dont it? no no i cant get the temp under 90, even with fan in room as well to get the air moving, but still 90.
Any help plz.
temps plz!!!
Silverhaze View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Silverhaze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2007 at 04:31
hey greenboy

Temps must be between 24 and 27,5 more or less.
holistic View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote holistic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2007 at 05:01
are u going to grow in soil ? if so my friend fill your pots with soil give a good watering and you shoud find the temp lowers and as your plants grow and take up space they do absorb some of this heat. and or more cold air in or even aim fan at lite or buy yourself a heat deflecter or bodge one togerher 10c is all you gotta lower it bye . best of luck
dopiej View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote dopiej Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2007 at 17:51
try using a heat shied/spreader it may not bring temp down to desired but at least youll avoid hot spots
 Post Reply Post Reply